• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
we don't know, dev is focused on sideprojects. last id related patreon post is from late feb so technically abandoned. goto dev's discord and ask it but that can lead to ban.
Dev isn't focused on side projects.The next update is animation heavy. No wonder you got banned from the discord.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev isn't focused on side projects.The next update is animation heavy. No wonder you got banned from the discord.
i got banned for another unknown reason long ago when this was in early stages.

well he is focused on sideprojects too like on movies and spin-off game(s).

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
i got banned for another unknown reason long ago when this was in early stages.

well he is focused on sideprojects too like on movies and spin-off game(s).
He's delayed the Whatifs until he finishes the game. This has been stated several times.

The short animations take less time and he produces one based on patreon votes once every two to three months. That's hardly being more focused on side projects.

And his last Patreon post was August 11th.

thewarriorJoe

Nov 21, 2022
hi, could anyone please share a latest save file for this one with the blackmailing route with the aunt? I have lost my old saves and kinda impatient to do it all over from scratch.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
wow, been 18 months since I last looked at this on V.016.
so the gofile download option for v.23 just doesn't come up all I get is the spinning circle of death (and gofile has been working fine for otherthings today)
Also the pdf Walthrough on Pixeldrain has been removed because it apparently breached some rule of theirs...is there another one somewhere (I will have a search after I post this, but just wanted people to know it's not longer in the place the OP points to).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow, been 18 months since I last looked at this on V.016.
so the gofile download option for v.23 just doesn't come up all I get is the spinning circle of death (and gofile has been working fine for otherthings today)
Also the pdf Walthrough on Pixeldrain has been removed because it apparently breached some rule of theirs...is there another one somewhere (I will have a search after I post this, but just wanted people to know it's not longer in the place the OP points to).
there's ingame wt so no pdf that needed, i have pdf only upto .22 since don't dl alphas and why it was removed is prolly dev filed dmca.

gofile seems to work now and i recommend using jdownloader to dl in that case that gofile acts up again.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
there's ingame wt so no pdf that needed, i have pdf only upto .22 since don't dl alphas and why it was removed is prolly dev filed dmca.

gofile seems to work now and i recommend using jdownloader to dl in that case that gofile acts up again.
Ingame WT.....hmm, maybe I've just forgotten where to find things. I had a little play and wasn't doing very well and couldn't work out what I was supposed to be doing, so I slept on it and after eventually finding out how to get out of the house I ended up at the school and talked to Kate and think I got the right things done there, but I'm really at a loss as to what to do next.

BTW, I got the 0.23 from the pixeldrain (I always look for Mega as that alwys seems to be the fastest download speeds).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ingame WT.....hmm, maybe I've just forgotten where to find things. I had a little play and wasn't doing very well and couldn't work out what I was supposed to be doing, so I slept on it and after eventually finding out how to get out of the house I ended up at the school and talked to Kate and think I got the right things done there, but I'm really at a loss as to what to do next.

BTW, I got the 0.23 from the pixeldrain (I always look for Mega as that alwys seems to be the fastest download speeds).
ingame wt is recent (0.20 or so) addon. still applies to earlier versions too and can be accessed by clicking hints. also since .21/22 can't date kelly and gia at same time (dunno if that was changed on .23alpha or not).

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ingame wt is recent (0.20 or so) addon. still applies to earlier versions too and can be accessed by clicking hints. also since .21/22 can't date kelly and gia at same time (dunno if that was changed on .23alpha or not).
OK, thanks.
I was looking at the Notes, must say it's not very intuitive. I've done things that are not even on there so it's a bit weird.
Not sure who Kelly is actually and I much prefer Gia over everyone else anyway and have gone on the date to the Inn and she's been to the pool.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, one of the Notes says to check Sarah's room Thursday afternoon but in brackets it says to have a gun....does whatever the event is only trigger when you have the gun nd if so how do I get it. I have a vague idea that this came up earlier in the story but as it was over a year ago I have no idea what I did at the time.
Can anyone help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, thanks.
I was looking at the Notes, must say it's not very intuitive. I've done things that are not even on there so it's a bit weird.
Not sure who Kelly is actually and I much prefer Gia over everyone else anyway and have gone on the date to the Inn and she's been to the pool.
kelly is lifeguard on school's pool who just loves chocolate.

So, one of the Notes says to check Sarah's room Thursday afternoon but in brackets it says to have a gun....does whatever the event is only trigger when you have the gun nd if so how do I get it. I have a vague idea that this came up earlier in the story but as it was over a year ago I have no idea what I did at the time.
Can anyone help?
yea getting gun happened on early game when mc saw that old dude fucking aiko (she was forced by auntie to do that), can get it and other things from trevor.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
kelly is lifeguard on school's pool who just loves chocolate.

yea getting gun happened on early game when mc saw that old dude fucking aiko (she was forced by auntie to do that), can get it and other things from trevor.
Yeah, the gun thing is a problem as I said, I sort of remembered it from early in the game, but I have this sneaking feeling it was suggested in the hints to not take it because it would cause an issue somewhere. So, the issue now is, how do I get it. I'm so far into this game now that I can't see going back to the start. If I can't get the gun then I may just quit (even though the MC just had sex with Gia...so that's about all I wanted anyway). Is there a switch in the renpy to add the gun to inventory or is there another trigger to get it from Trevor. Strangely the sex business with Trevor seemed to not be as far along as I remember...the second woman (the GILF) was not done yet and I have a third one waiting.

Yeah, I knew Kelly liked chocolate and you needed it to get the changing room scene...which I hadn't done for some reason (done now).

The thing with dating both Kelly and Gia doesn't seem to be a problem, I've taken both to the club already.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, the gun thing is a problem as I said, I sort of remembered it from early in the game, but I have this sneaking feeling it was suggested in the hints to not take it because it would cause an issue somewhere. So, the issue now is, how do I get it. I'm so far into this game now that I can't see going back to the start. If I can't get the gun then I may just quit (even though the MC just had sex with Gia...so that's about all I wanted anyway). Is there a switch in the renpy to add the gun to inventory or is there another trigger to get it from Trevor. Strangely the sex business with Trevor seemed to not be as far along as I remember...the second woman (the GILF) was not done yet and I have a third one waiting.

Yeah, I knew Kelly liked chocolate and you needed it to get the changing room scene...which I hadn't done for some reason (done now).

The thing with dating both Kelly and Gia doesn't seem to be a problem, I've taken both to the club already.
well that's the thing, getting gun was early game thing and don't think it can be gotten if otherwise can goto dark alley freely during night and who knows dev might have use for it in future. i did replay with skipping on 0.20 or so.

trevor's "clients" aka freshly dug up corpses have been discussed earlier. all 3 are available but no need to go fuck them if is in need of money since easier for eyes and time is to use save editor for money.

gia and kelly issue didn't come up until after club date when task was to go on date with gia on sunday at park.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
well that's the thing, getting gun was early game thing and don't think it can be gotten if otherwise can goto dark alley freely during night and who knows dev might have use for it in future. i did replay with skipping on 0.20 or so.

trevor's "clients" aka freshly dug up corpses have been discussed earlier. all 3 are available but no need to go fuck them if is in need of money since easier for eyes and time is to use save editor for money.

gia and kelly issue didn't come up until after club date when task was to go on date with gia on sunday at park.
I just did the 'freshly dug up corpses' because it was part of the game and I was running out of things to do....very few things available and I'm tending to sleep an awful lot.

I just pushed to a night time but it won't allow me to go to the alley - I get told to train, which I thought I had done, so not sure what I've missed there.

I've done all three of Gia's dates (club, pool, picnic) and only done the club with Kelly and now no other options for Kelly so I guess that was the block!? Not sure what other dates with Kelly would have been available.

I do have a 'blackmail' option on two or three people and I'm not sure which way to go, but there is nothing in the hints for this...so it's all a little confusing.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Abandoned tag should be used here. Don't get me wrong. Dev is quite active with several projects, mostly custom-vids, but this thread in particular is about a game called Indecent Desires the game. He's totally dropping it and prefers working on other stuff. Totally unbelievable, but things are what they are.

Other devs here got different threads for their different projects/work. It should be applied here too. Last update of ID was on 19 Feb 2023 = + 6 months without any update. IMHO, using the abandoned tag here is just the logic thing to do and create other threads linked to his other works. This game is as good as dead. Trust me, there's no way he'll complete it now that he realized that the custom-vids business model is more lucrative that this one.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I just did the 'freshly dug up corpses' because it was part of the game and I was running out of things to do....very few things available and I'm tending to sleep an awful lot.

I just pushed to a night time but it won't allow me to go to the alley - I get told to train, which I thought I had done, so not sure what I've missed there.

I've done all three of Gia's dates (club, pool, picnic) and only done the club with Kelly and now no other options for Kelly so I guess that was the block!? Not sure what other dates with Kelly would have been available.

I do have a 'blackmail' option on two or three people and I'm not sure which way to go, but there is nothing in the hints for this...so it's all a little confusing.
ok, so I can get the gun, I just had to re-do the exercise thing and go to the alley and lose all my money and then talk to Trevor.
Funny thing was that I tried going to the garage right away at night and got game crash, which I ignored and then a 2nd one, which I also ignored and for some reason that lead to me in the bedroom having sex with Aiko.......baffled. But I wonder if that's repeatable as I don't remember having that scene before.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well generally this doesn't have that much to do, just fuck some girls (crazy classmate, bimbo from train, bartender (girls don't like it so separate path), some girls after dates, aiko in shower) jetski with mon, spend time drinking or not with auntie and cousins, etc. blackmailing except auntie (atm as of .22 only way to fuck her) is bad cause it leads to bad place. there is post stating what to write to console to unlock kelly's scene.

Abandoned tag should be used here. Don't get me wrong. Dev is quite active with several projects, mostly custom-vids, but this thread in particular is about a game called Indecent Desires the game. He's totally dropping it and prefers working on other stuff. Totally unbelievable, but things are what they are.
believe me that i have tried but alas no.

ok, so I can get the gun, I just had to re-do the exercise thing and go to the alley and lose all my money and then talk to Trevor.
Funny thing was that I tried going to the garage right away at night and got game crash, which I ignored and then a 2nd one, which I also ignored and for some reason that lead to me in the bedroom having sex with Aiko.......baffled. But I wonder if that's repeatable as I don't remember having that scene before.
no repeatable sex besides with trevor's "clients" and if is on futa's path then with clients gets there (mc being receiving end so unless likes that then skip it). if blackmails aiko then can get to lick her pussy many times but like said bm is bad.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes