2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Any danger of changing the park scene to humiliation of Monique? This would work very well in dominating her, perhaps video recording her ordeal. Same goes for the night club dates, it's super boring being made to stand up to the same bald guy or shagging his lady. Add some kinky spice variations to it, otherwise those club dates are pretty pointless. Monique deserves some serious humiliation with those huge "meat bags". :D
It's funny that the "romance" route leads you nowhere. You have to be an extreme asshole or a weakling to get any sort of content in this game.
It's even worse than that. The only way to fuck the brunette cousin is to blackmail Aiko, which is some kind of dominant asshole" attitude. But this lead you to humilation and gay sex.

So the thing is, I get the impression that the dev wants to break you into a little bitch. If you act more active, it backfires. If you're a little bitch, than his work is done.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It's funny that the "romance" route leads you nowhere. You have to be an extreme asshole or a weakling to get any sort of content in this game.
It's even worse than that. The only way to fuck the brunette cousin is to blackmail Aiko, which is some kind of dominant asshole" attitude. But this lead you to humilation and gay sex.

So the thing is, I get the impression that the dev wants to break you into a little bitch. If you act more active, it backfires. If you're a little bitch, than his work is done.
This is so true, why the Hell would you have to blackmail Aiko, when she's easily butter in your hands if you play her right?

And your cousin has also already given you a handjob? You can also get her drunk and sleep shag her apparently, even though it seemed to be WIP whenever I clicked it.

What I love about this game is the first hour or so, then it gets repetitive with the dates and sex sessions.

The Milf aunty is amazing and so are the two cousins, Aiko is also hot but I wanted more variation of what you could do with them. Controlling, dominating etc is cool but it needed more choices. Still enjoyed the gameplay and renders.

Reactions: martaprzych

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
humiliation yes but gaysex could require that is on that dark alley futa's path.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Brows

Feb 14, 2020
yea im following the walkthrough and i cant enter the outside bathroom... i have no idea what to do

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
i decompiled the latest rpa and checked out the animations.
I does have some nice onces but all in all this game is very fucked up and should be redone from scratch with a lot of stuff removed and the story rewritten.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea im following the walkthrough and i cant enter the outside bathroom... i have no idea what to do
what outside bathroom? screenshot would help.

I does have some nice onces but all in all this game is very fucked up and should be redone from scratch with a lot of stuff removed and the story rewritten.
as it's been said since loooooooooooooooong time ago but dev gets money from what currently happens so not gonna happen.

he made sidegame and movies which had more action than this.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Could someone please provide a current save. Unfortunately, these save files that I found here via the search do not work. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could someone please provide a current save. Unfortunately, these save files that I found here via the search do not work. :unsure:
best to play by yourself so you can decide if game is worth or not.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
best to play by yourself so you can decide if game is worth or not.
I've restarted the game so many times and each time it ends with an error popping up in the game and it doesn't continue. That's why I'm asking for a recent save, so I can see where the current state of the game is. I already know the game almost inside out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've restarted the game so many times and each time it ends with an error popping up in the game and it doesn't continue. That's why I'm asking for a recent save, so I can see where the current state of the game is. I already know the game almost inside out.
well current state is basically same as it was years ago (well unless goes on blackmail path or let's auntie to do what she wants (those are 2/3 of update)), no sex with cousins, once with maid, twice with auntie (blackmailing her and extortion), once with neighbor, multiple times with bartender (ends relationships with all girls), once with trevor's helper, 1-2 times with auntie's friend.

most important is that mc got job but it isn't any good, other job (on futa path) is even worse unless is on that.

plenty of story advancement which isn't leading to anywhere (as far as we know).

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
well current state is basically same as it was years ago (well unless goes on blackmail path or let's auntie to do what she wants (those are 2/3 of update)), no sex with cousins, once with maid, twice with auntie (blackmailing her and extortion), once with neighbor, multiple times with bartender (ends relationships with all girls), once with trevor's helper, 1-2 times with auntie's friend.

most important is that mc got job but it isn't any good, other job (on futa path) is even worse unless is on that.

plenty of story advancement which isn't leading to anywhere (as far as we know).
I never got that far. Can you post your save for me?

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I have a problem with this mission, I go to the door of her house, I try to press on it and nothing happens
Screenshot 2024-02-14 161805.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a problem with this mission, I go to the door of her house, I try to press on it and nothing happens
You’re not alone I had this assume as well and asked before this forum but unfortunately no one assist me as well
that was atm just 1 time thing. that hint is bugged.

MC fucked his sis / cousin and with Aunt … I have to visit Aunt in her room on Thursday afternoon, with the gun. But nothing happens. :unsure:
mc has never fucked either of cousins (only got bj from mon) unless is on bm path (and on that i can't help since i avoid that path like a curse (since it is that), on afternoon mc is supposed to visit at auntie's office and in the evening at her bedroom.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Coming back to this thread to show some love for a game which really pushed all the right buttons for me. I just wished it had allowed the "piece of shit" option where you could watch, record and blackmail your two hot cousins and pimp them out as hoes. I wish someone had consulted me during production. I did like the new jogging sequence with Monique when the guys pounce, which would have been the perfect situation to enforce depravity and blackmail her.

Such a shame the creators didn't contact me, as an advisor of depravity. Maybe next time, who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh btw, has anyone managed to creep into the cousins bedroom at night to sleep shag them? I think it was WIP last time I tried!?
You mean Jessica's house? Yea I managed to visit once, serve her drinks, lick her foot or something, then it never allowed me to visit again.
1. haven't even attempted lately, patreon is against that so prolly won't happen.
2. as i said 1 time visit atm.
3. edit your posts to 1.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Coming back to this thread to show some love for a game which really pushed all the right buttons for me. I just wished it had allowed the "piece of shit" option where you could watch, record and blackmail your two hot cousins and pimp them out as hoes. I wish someone had consulted me during production. I did like the new jogging sequence with Monique when the guys pounce, which would have been the perfect situation to enforce depravity and blackmail her.

Such a shame the creators didn't contact me, as an advisor of depravity. Maybe next time, who knows.
Yeah, but they turned around the ending for that. Just when you think you're going to get some leverage to fuck Monique, nope it dissipates into the ether.

We had more action with her from all the side gigs, but even those are now slowing down.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhuzhu33

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there is blackmail option for mon but mc doesn't have anything to use for that.

besides mon being doctor at hospital mc would need to eat and drink out of "home" to avoid untimely death on blackmail mon path.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes