2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With scene with aiko cum on her ass 1 submit scene they shut down or lagging but other scene going well but this can path not working if anyone fix this or give me save file of this I have
on which path, blackmail or not blackmail?

Adnan1995

Sep 12, 2022
Hey you can you help me with these see in these picture I have problems with these paths how to invite Monique to movie when I click on message box they say wip what that's means in the game I don't get any hint of these and after rescue Kelly from club when I go to ask her to invite her to pool that nothing show messages I can send you picture you can see yourself help if you with details or one thing in which version blackmail aiko and Kate submit 4th how which version I must download

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey you can you help me with these see in these picture I have problems with these paths how to invite Monique to movie when I click on message box they say wip what that's means in the game I don't get any hint of these and after rescue Kelly from club when I go to ask her to invite her to pool that nothing show messages I can send you picture you can see yourself help if you with details or one thing in which version blackmail aiko and Kate submit 4th how which version I must download
dev decided to merge gia and kelly paths some updates ago so if you do gia then no kelly (still can get both with console command), wip could mean that's not in game yet (will be in full update).

aiko and kate bm concluded on prev. version.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Quotations are "" and they are usually used when referencing something someone said, in books they are exclusively used for when a character is talking.

In this game its used to denote a characters thoughts, hence why it confused me for a bit

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
It has been years the last time I played the game but to hear that there is still yet to be decent Monique scene is crazy.
The blowjob is decent. Plus, her story finally got on track. The MC can fuck her secretary, and probably will have a choice to fuck her rival, a redhair doctor. She's also really close to get fucked.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It has been years the last time I played the game but to hear that there is still yet to be decent Monique scene is crazy.
The irony being he has her fucked every which way including Sunday, in all the side projects. Which is why I like them more. He knows what we want.

• Haha
Reactions: ReiCaixa

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The irony being he has her fucked every which way including Sunday, in all the side projects. Which is why I like them more. He knows what we want.
The best Monique scene would have been her getting knocked out and shagged by those old nonces in the park with the MC.
Then the MC sends her home on train with no ticket, and she's forced to suck off the ticket inspector.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes