3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
And can we get the wife pregnant?
The husband can get his wife pregnant, yes. But no cuck-pregnancy.
Is it a kinetic novel?
Its a VN with multiple choices and branches. The dev is finishing the final branching route (onsen route) this year.
Is this game still netorase or went full ntr?
This is a good nts game it would be shame if it went dark.
It did not go Hard NTR. In an optional route, your wife pretends to hard NTR you, but if Protag gets upset she does not go through with it. If Protag is turned on, then she allows bull to creampie her.
Indecent Wife Hana [v0.39 Patreon] [Fallen Eros]
ANDROID:
Workupload
0.40 was released to Patrons but ya'll aren't missing much in terms of erotic scenes. Its mostly build-up. I think 0.41 will be spicy though!

Red Eclipse

Jul 9, 2022
The sex between hana and yuma was good,but I hope hana and katsuo would be more hardcore.I think he could be the best sex hana will ever have.

• Wow
Reactions: Rastafoo

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've been reading through the thread and never see a real answer. Is Hana POV from beginning something we have to wait until all routes are finished? I thought long ago it was supposed to have been added in, but that would require full replay (why I'm not playing) and stupid for a Dev to do.

iwatayzz

Dec 29, 2019
I've been reading through the thread and never see a real answer. Is Hana POV from beginning something we have to wait until all routes are finished? I thought long ago it was supposed to have been added in, but that would require full replay (why I'm not playing) and stupid for a Dev to do.
No Hana POV yet. Once all routes are done (Tatsuki's POV), Hana's POV is next. The remaining routes are Onsen Route and Make Yourself Noticed choice within the Go Home route.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The husband can get his wife pregnant, yes. But no cuck-pregnancy.

Its a VN with multiple choices and branches. The dev is finishing the final branching route (onsen route) this year.

It did not go Hard NTR. In an optional route, your wife pretends to hard NTR you, but if Protag gets upset she does not go through with it. If Protag is turned on, then she allows bull to creampie her.

0.40 was released to Patrons but ya'll aren't missing much in terms of erotic scenes. Its mostly build-up. I think 0.41 will be spicy though!
What kind of buildup?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
So then its like all other updates then lol. Why am i not surprised? Guess working on several projects at the same time slows you down.
I've got this feeling that the update could be the biggest and best ever and that user would still say that we shouldn't bother asking for a leak yet and just wait until the next version (and then repeat when the next version comes out). Why can't we get the leak and decide for ourselves whether it was "worth it" or not, hm?

Reactions: Meat_unr

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
You need a job
Have one It's just that every time someone asks for the next version I have to call on the hero. Also, I'm not paying 15$ a month for one new scene a month. Not worth it for me. I will wait for the game to be fully complete then buy it. I hope the story and art continue to evolve as time goes on for Eros since I love the art.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You need a job
And you need to stop sucking this devs butthole just because you're the only one here paying(and isn't sharing) on a pirate site :KEK:

He also just announced, moving forward, he will no longer supply monthly updates but only whenever he feels like it. So get used to paying your monthly sub and not getting jack shit for it;
1716200116834.png

That was his biggest marketing ploy to get people to sub. Everyone who paid, would get a new update. No more. Seeing as how disappointing this delayed update was, it doesn't even matter how much time he gets. Keep paying the same price and get the same piss poor disappointing update every 2. month instead of every month. Let the milking commence.

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
And you need to stop sucking this devs butthole just because you're the only one here paying(and aren't sharing) on a pirate site :KEK:

He also just announced, moving forward, he will no longer supply monthly updates but only whenever he feels like it. So get used to pay your monthly sub and not getting shit for it;
View attachment 3652979

That was his biggest marketing ploy to get people to sub. Everyone who paid, would get a new update. No more. Seeing as how disappointing this delayed update was, it doesn't even matter how much time he gets. Keep paying the same price and get the same piss poor disappointing update every 2. month instead of every month. Let the milking commence.

Oh, he reached the "new level", not the first Dev that reaches the point where they can milk people hard enough to completely ditch the monthly schedules so they can milk 3 times as much per update, or even more, it wont be surprising when he takes 4 months to drop an update, and its still 3 CGs

Patreons gotta prepare for a new level of cucking, and im not talking about "in-game"

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes