3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
We have to wait, also it is the creator who uploaded the game here so I doubt very much that he will upload the new version at the same time as on his patreon
lol idk how people still dont get this we are a pirate forum any one can up load the game right now and the creator could do dick about it. people are just less likely to upload it when the creator himself will do it and engages with us but if someone uploaded right now we could all play 0.4. so no we dont have to wait if someone really wanted to upload it most people respect the devs wishes but once again those dont really matter to a PIRATE FORUM

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
lol idk how people still dont get this we are a pirate forum any one can up load the game right now and the creator could do dick about it. people are just less likely to upload it when the creator himself will do it and engages with us but if someone uploaded right now we could all play 0.4. so no we dont have to wait if someone really wanted to upload it most people respect the devs wishes but once again those dont really matter to a PIRATE FORUM
Well since the dev is in control of the thread i guess he can delete the post if someone else share the update

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I mean, he CAN report the message and it could be deleted(?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean, he CAN report the message and it could be deleted(?
That's usually not how it works on F95. It's fine to ask people not to leak versions, but if someone does it, there's nothing you can do to prevent it. I mean, else this forum would pretty much loose its meaning. It's a great platform to advertise and promote a game, but it comes at the cost of accepting piracy.
Version 0.4 please!!!
It's still a small game with a small number of patrons. The chance is simply small that somebody of these few is going to leak it.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
still a small game with a small number of patrons. The chance is simply small that somebody of these few is going to leak it.
Precisely why me and others most likely too won't sub yet as I don't feel like doing it in order to play a game that will be like 10 minutes long.
I know patreons pay for game's developement but at the moment I wouldn't be happy with the rewards I'm getting

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
I have hope for this but it looks grim. As it stands its not worth the time. It does have the potential to be worth which is why I have hope. But patreon wall so early for so little content makes it look grim. That and blue ball/cliff hangers are just irritating. Ill watch but were on thin ice already.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Really liking the big phat ass on Hana. Well done dev team.

One question though, will there be ntr with other characters apart from Yuma? Im hoping there is.

Reactions: Fallen Eros

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Okay, I'm just going to ignore this game for a few updates because the blue-balling is horrendous.

All we got this update was a scene with the wife hugging the nephew naked, a blurry image of maybe sex while the wife jerks the MC off to the maybe sex, and a maybe blowjob cliff-hanger.

I like how the story is hinting at things, but it's just going a bit too slow for my tastes.

OmegaDio

Oct 26, 2020
Okay, I'm just going to ignore this game for a few updates because the blue-balling is horrendous.

All we got this update was a scene with the wife hugging the nephew naked, a blurry image of maybe sex while the wife jerks the MC off to the maybe sex, and a maybe blowjob cliff-hanger.

I like how the story is hinting at things, but it's just going a bit too slow for my tastes.
what we have now is the perspective of the mc which is normal to have only bait so far.
the problem with the updates is that they only give us the mc view.
in my opinion they should give us both perspectives or an update the view of the mc and another the view of the wife

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes