3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
For the moment it's on my . But I plan to release a public version later.
So,all we gotta do is wait for a while?i'm good them,hope you get more patrons,your style kinda brings attention,so i hope you're sucessful,if my situation were better,would even try tossing some pledges to ya,best of luck there bro

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Damn. I've played ALOT of NTR (rase/rare/tori) over the years, but never one quite as vanilla feeling as that.. lol Not to say I didn't enjoy it thus far however, it was actually quite good, just wasn't expecting to come out of the experience with that lingering 'almost wholesome' feeling..

Just goes to show, NTR doesn't need to = despair. You can leave everyone happy by the end of it, respectively to their own desires at least. with Netorase, especially, where everyone is happy up until a certain point, but then it usually goes over a line, and the cuck ends up getting the ass end of the deal, with wife/gf just outright telling him to go fhs, and sticks with beegdeek-kun.. So there is somebody always unhappy by the end of the narrative.. This game gives me some hope for a NTR-wholesome ending.. a thing of myth.. kekw

OmegaDio

Oct 26, 2020
Damn. I've played ALOT of NTR (rase/rare/tori) over the years, but never one quite as vanilla feeling as that.. lol Not to say I didn't enjoy it thus far however, it was actually quite good, just wasn't expecting to come out of the experience with that lingering 'almost wholesome' feeling..

Just goes to show, NTR doesn't need to = despair. You can leave everyone happy by the end of it, respectively to their own desires at least. with Netorase, especially, where everyone is happy up until a certain point, but then it usually goes over a line, and the cuck ends up getting the ass end of the deal, with wife/gf just outright telling him to go fhs, and sticks with beegdeek-kun.. So there is somebody always unhappy by the end of the narrative.. This game gives me some hope for a NTR-wholesome ending.. a thing of myth.. kekw
It seems to me that despair is something that we usually see in ntr because it is one of the main points of it, ntr mcs suffering the pain of losing the person they love.
while in netorase it is something more like a fetish that the mcs of these works enjoy
in netorase it is not very common to see bad endings for the mc or at least endings where the mc falls into despair like in a ntr game some examples of this are the atelier sakura games like marina or the most recent gyaruzuma

Jack035

Dec 18, 2020
Hello any game NTR new? I like the fool husband cuckold, he don't now his wife if fuck for others? Recommendations, sorry my English is very basic in writing

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It seems to me that despair is something that we usually see in ntr because it is one of the main points of it, ntr mcs suffering the pain of losing the person they love.
while in netorase it is something more like a fetish that the mcs of these works enjoy
in netorase it is not very common to see bad endings for the mc or at least endings where the mc falls into despair like in a ntr game some examples of this are the atelier sakura games like marina or the most recent gyaruzuma
This seems more hot wife with a touch of ntr added.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
like game cuz i cant wait long to see i join patron to get early version before public relas

hoop not be rush and give story more detail suspect spy more idea for wife public shop mall beach
also wish have more charcter for wife gardner deliver guy maybe another nigboure kid join or next door freind
best game i like read more than action sex

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
how many times i click on this game it never opens up in my pc
did i do something wrong tho i only downloaded win version and clicked on it

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
how many times i click on this game it never opens up in my pc
did i do something wrong tho i only downloaded win version and clicked on it
Hi! Are you double clicking in IWH-Beta.exe in windows 64 bits Vista or higher?

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Looking forward to this game, haven't played it yet myself cause I wanna wait for a bunch of content/finished game. Looking good though!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This game is a hell of cliffhangers! I love it because the wife says she's nice and everything and the art is super colorful and clean... I love how thicc she is... I love everything. I usually don't like this type of "swinging" when it's with someone younger and inexperienced than the couple, but I love that the woman takes the initiative and so on... Too bad I'm left wanting since the updates have little content... But for the rate at which they come out I guess it's fine! I will wait for more

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes