3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
hmm im looking forward to the update of this game. it will be a dissapointed if the update of this game won't be upload here.

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
I just was looking on what you said and i won't be saig that you are right. First Tryset studios don't use the same style of drawing and the faces are more like old anime face or hentai i would say.
Yes, you are right, the drawings are different, but here are the scenes ... I don’t remember exactly where I saw the originals - a lot of time has passed since I played and therefore it seemed that I could see them there.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Whenever there be NTR tag you know comments gonna be filled with team Vanilla tears. And then proceed to teach us about different NTR ways.

As Geralt of Rivia once said. NTR is NTR, there isn't lesser or greater NTR.
I the great Cucklord, the walking deamon anti-of-all-things-romantic-and-wholesome, reveled in it. Hoping one day I'll find spineless vanilla creek just to make his life miserable. I am evil like that and proud in it's intent.

MOAR dev, MOAR NTR GAMES. SLANNESH THIRSTS.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Don't care about any form of NTR, not even Netori, but the art style is awesome, reminds me of 90s/early 00s hentai but in better resolution.

Reactions: AwsHen
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes