3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Lionheart021

Jun 26, 2018
Love Netorare, Love Shota and I absolutely love the work you've done so far. Happy to say that the demo you put out was more than enough to convince me to become a patreon. As some have already said, I wouldn't mind there being other guys as well who the wife sleeps with. I also wouldn't mind if the wife went a little more depraved but stayed loyal to the husband, similar to way it played out in The Adelaide Inn.

jstrike

Sep 30, 2017
Is it just me or is there a virus in the download. Both Chrome as well as Windows are reporting a trojan.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Is it just me or is there a virus in the download. Both Chrome as well as Windows are reporting a trojan.
There isn't. I personally uploaded and own the accounts. Sometimes Ren'Py executables can be falsely flagged by antivirus. Maybe try from another device.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
There isn't. I personally uploaded and own the accounts. Sometimes Ren'Py executables can be falsely flagged by antivirus. Maybe try from another device.
Hello !!

Congratulations for the the beginning of your game, its is very interesting and the graphics are very pretty to me :D
Do you know roughly how often you will release updates? And if so when can we expect the 0.2?
Keep the good work :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fallen Eros

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Hello !!

Congratulations for the the beginning of your game, its is very interesting and the graphics are very pretty to me :D
Do you know roughly how often you will release updates? And if so when can we expect the 0.2?
Thanks you for your kind words. Next public release is due at the start of the next month probably.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019
Hello !!

.2 is actually already out this thread just isn't updated for the rest it's what eros just said.

Reactions: Fallen Eros

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
So far, a complete imitation (redrawing) of the games (game) for which the artist (s) from Tryset studios (at the very beginning of its existence), Complet's and Authoring Heaven worked - if I'm wrong, I'll be glad to see games in such a drawing, but with new plots and not a complete imitation in the scenes. So I'm waiting for the next version with great expectations of new, scenes that I have not seen before in the games of these studios. I apologize in advance for my english - translate via google translate

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Shota and sharing/cuckold of the wife/girlfriend are an amazing mix!
I'm hoping to see the wife in action with naughty outfits and high heels, great game, it have a lot of potential!

Reactions: ActiveShooter

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
So far, a complete imitation (redrawing) of the games (game) for which the artist (s) from Tryset studios (at the very beginning of its existence), Complet's and Authoring Heaven worked - if I'm wrong, I'll be glad to see games in such a drawing, but with new plots and not a complete imitation in the scenes. So I'm waiting for the next version with great expectations of new, scenes that I have not seen before in the games of these studios. I apologize in advance for my english - translate via google translate
I just was looking on what you said and i won't be saig that you are right. First Tryset studios don't use the same style of drawing and the faces are more like old anime face or hentai i would say.

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes