3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It is easy to see it as Hana exploiting her husband, but I think Hana is helping her husband fully accept his fetish. He likes the idea of her being with someone else. It's what he wants, even when he is not there or doesn't know. He just worries that his fetish will lead to him losing Hana. Just my opinion.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Is it just me or does the water sound effect continue despite the water park scenes being over already for anyone else?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm a NTR enjoyer myself, and I can tell you now there won't be any hard netorare in this game at all. And I'm not saying that because I'm against it, but because that's fundamentally against everything Hana as a character is.

We of course follow the game through Husband's eyes but the real main lead here is Hana and she's way too strong willed of a woman to easily fall into a corruption trap like a random NPC. Literally every time she cucks husband it's to get him at the edge of his figurative seat and she does it because she's a loving wife willing to do these things for him.

At best I can see husband having a dream sequence fantasy where he dreams about Hana leaving him and getting gangbanged by a bunch of dudes, but then he'll probably wake up with her next to him giggling about saying her name his sleep or something.
I agree with some of what you said but not all of it is true. Yea she might be willing to do it for her husband because he likes it but she also does it because she likes it to. She enjoys it. And you can see as time goes on that she gets more and more into it because she genuinely enjoys it as well. And what alot of people dont seem to understand is it doesnt matter how her character is before she starts the swinging stuff, because the more a women has sex with other men the more she loses her ability to pair-bond with her husband. Why do you think they came up with the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater?" Its a slippery slope no matter who you are.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I agree with some of what you said but not all of it is true. Yea she might be willing to do it for her husband because he likes it but she also does it because she likes it to. She enjoys it. And you can see as time goes on that she gets more and more into it because she genuinely enjoys it as well. And what alot of people dont seem to understand is it doesnt matter how her character is before she starts the swinging stuff, because the more a women has sex with other men the more she loses her ability to pair-bond with her husband. Why do you think they came up with the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater?" Its a slippery slope no matter who you are.
I never doubted that she enjoys it too. I doubt she would have done any of this otherwise. I see this as wife sharing where MC was willingly led down the path taken. While I personally would never have followed that path, I think Fallen Eros has done a great job of showing that the MC would.

PokeBlue01

Aug 6, 2023
Im confused. For my story it ends with her NOT putting it inside her during the car ride home and basically admitting she would never do it without his consent so that water park scene was them teasing. Is there some path im missing?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Im confused. For my story it ends with her NOT putting it inside her during the car ride home and basically admitting she would never do it without his consent so that water park scene was them teasing. Is there some path im missing?
It should continue after the car scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is this meant as a response to me? If so, I'm a patreon and I already knew this. And if you even read the dialogues, Tats told Hana to "cheat", so technically still NTS. Lmao back to you.
From the beginning, the player continues to get teased as much as the MC. I'm guessing that will continue. It's one of the things that makes this game unique. It's why I like it.

PokeBlue01

Aug 6, 2023
It should continue after the car scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me after he takes his wife on a date and they have sex in the car it just goes to him finishing his time at Osaka and it being the kids birthday and they do that thing where she leaves a video for him and tells him to come to the hotel. I dont get that scene posted here.

1697342298025.png

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I never doubted that she enjoys it too. I doubt she would have done any of this otherwise. I see this as wife sharing where MC was willingly led down the path taken. While I personally would never have followed that path, I think Fallen Eros has done a great job of showing that the MC would.
I was responding to that Sylia person that said she is doing it cause she is a loving wife and her husband wants it. And while that might be true I just added that she also does it because she enjoys it to and gets more and more into as time goes on. And as I was saying that is a slippery slope because eventually it will lead to overstepping of boundaries and actual cheating. It is inevitable in that type of situation because the more Hana enjoys having sex with others the less stimulated she is going to become from regular sex with her husband. And who could blame her, any of us could get wrapped up in a new and exciting experience like that. I understand people who hate netorare dont want that but if it ends up leading to that no one should be surprised cause she is already halfway there.

Nov 18, 2022
Of course she's enjoying the sex. The situations Tatsuki witnesses wouldn't be nearly as exciting if the possibility of losing the woman he loves wasn't on the table.

That said, the dudes that think Hana will end up becoming a cock slut mostly trying to believe their NTR fetish is the reality of the game and that just betrays the entire concept of Hana's character being that loving wife to begin with. I thought the appeal WAS the fact that Hana does these things for Tatsuki that made the entire thing fun and exciting?

I have no idea what Fallen Eros ultimate plan for the game is, and maybe a NTR ending is possible, plus the dude obviously loves money so if enough desperate patrons demand NTR I can't see him not doing it. I mean Hitomi's dev basically turned his awesome hetero NTR game into a gay game because he got paid though I want to believe Hana's dev has a bit more integrity than succumbing to the cheapest NTR situation because some dudes are willing to pay to see a character everyone else loves get corrupted.

PokeBlue01

Aug 6, 2023
I had this problem as well. Fixed it by saving during the water park scene, closing the game and running the two bat files in the game forlder and then loading into that save.

Not sure if you need all the steps, since I did them all at once, but this made it work.
I erased all my save files and just loaded up the one that comes with the crack.

Um yeah i would say this was outright cheating. Didnt it say that he came home early? so she wasnt even supposed to get caught?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes