3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Ah, that seems to be my bad. Let me repack it with the proper offline script

EDIT: updated link in the original post, but also here's the fixed version. Also disabled the version check so that it doesn't obscure the Play button.
Pixeldrain
Thanks for the fix. Patch seems quite a bit more sophisticated then previous versions. Hope you continue doing future versions. I wonder how long till Fallen finds away around it.

Reactions: Sinthering

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If Hana has agreed to no longer have sex with Yuma, what is the new content?

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Take the code in `renpy/loader.py` and write a script with the RPA parsing method from there
Normally I use this site " " or the file depack.rpy.
I was thinking about some tool to eliminate the DRM and be able to extract them.
I don't know how to do what you're telling me, but thank you very much anyway.

Reactions: Sinthering
Nov 18, 2022
Well, I saw the Yuma ending last night. Honestly pretty sweet, given how the few folks I've seen talk about it didn't have much positive stuff to say. You know as I get older I can really dig stories like Hana's game more. It's nice to see genuine love between married couples still staying strong despite their cucking fetishes.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Well, I saw the Yuma ending last night. Honestly pretty sweet, given how the few folks I've seen talk about it didn't have much positive stuff to say. You know as I get older I can really dig stories like Hana's game more. It's nice to see genuine love between married couples still staying strong despite their cucking fetishes.
I hope the go home route fully turns into NTR i would love it as it kinda already doing. And i dont wanna hear no bitching about NTR

Nov 18, 2022
I hope the go home route fully turns into NTR i would love it as it kinda already doing. And i dont wanna hear no bitching about NTR
I'm a NTR enjoyer myself, and I can tell you now there won't be any hard netorare in this game at all. And I'm not saying that because I'm against it, but because that's fundamentally against everything Hana as a character is.

We of course follow the game through Husband's eyes but the real main lead here is Hana and she's way too strong willed of a woman to easily fall into a corruption trap like a random NPC. Literally every time she cucks husband it's to get him at the edge of his figurative seat and she does it because she's a loving wife willing to do these things for him.

At best I can see husband having a dream sequence fantasy where he dreams about Hana leaving him and getting gangbanged by a bunch of dudes, but then he'll probably wake up with her next to him giggling about saying her name his sleep or something.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The people wanting hard NTR were disappointed at the lack of impreg :p

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If i Remember correctly it should stay light hearted.
Yeah he said that but the last scene of v.030 i think where hana and yuma did you know it is actually full NTR it happenend behind tatsukis back without his consent and even he was shocked and did not gave it any blessings afterwards. So yeah thats basically NTR im curious about hannahs respond or reason for it…

Reactions: Toushiro
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes