3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This is one of these games I prefer to wait a few updates before playing. Kinda feels like I'm cock-teasing/blueballing myself when I see these new updates, even if that's actually what I'm trying to prevent :)

Reactions: Aereon1104
Aug 3, 2022
When
IndecentWifeHana-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
When i try to download it, instead of the game it downloads a 28kb text file. Am i doing something wrong or is it a troll post?

Aug 3, 2022
I know he updates monthly, 0.29 is half of the update and as someone who doesnt pay for this i have no right to criticize him but even though bruh wth are this updates and why are they so short. I dont know how his patreons and others who pay for this game feel but if it was me I would be pissed. This used to be my favorite game and i really tried to support him on patreon (but i cant because i live in a shithole of a country where i cant even get a credit card to buy subscriptions on patreon) but the content is drying up rapidly. I hope things get better in future updates.

Jan 25, 2021
I know he updates monthly, 0.29 is half of the update and as someone who doesnt pay for this i have no right to criticize him but even though bruh wth are this updates and why are they so short. I dont know how his patreons and others who pay for this game feel but if it was me I would be pissed. This used to be my favorite game and i really tried to support him on patreon (but i cant because i live in a shithole of a country where i cant even get a credit card to buy subscriptions on patreon) but the content is drying up rapidly. I hope things get better in future updates.
He probably wastes a lot of dev time preventing people from cracking his games and hes developing the gravure game even though this game is not finished

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I downloaded the new .29 version, starting a new games ends it right away. I assume it needs to be cracked? Or is already cracked?

I disconnected my internet as well and nothing seems to work. I looked for a separate crack file as well and was unsuccessful.

Aug 3, 2022
I downloaded the new .29 version, starting a new games ends it right away. I assume it needs to be cracked? Or is already cracked?

I disconnected my internet as well and nothing seems to work. I looked for a separate crack file as well and was unsuccessful.

Connect to the internet and enter the game. There is a password text in the game folder, put that password in the tittle screen and you can play.

Reactions: Sinthering
Aug 3, 2022
And something else i realized is that even when you enter the game with an internet connection and password, if your internet disconnects mid game it will kick you out. Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: WankerDxD

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
The stupid pills hitting this thread have actually left me feeling more than baffled. Like, how does every possible idiot on this site, that seemingly barely know how to read, end up here?

Literally, of all the threads on F95, this one has surpassed the Event Horizon of dumb.

Reactions: Yallgoated

bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, i think i'm a little lost. I get this about version 22 or 23 and i don't get new content with the next updates.
Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Is it possible to obtain the scenes and CGs of the game or some way to decrypt the .rpa?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Hello, i think i'm a little lost. I get this about version 22 or 23 and i don't get new content with the next updates.
Is it possible to obtain the scenes and CGs of the game or some way to decrypt the .rpa?
The routes branch much earlier, once you have reached one ending, that's it for that route and you need to make different choices earlier to get the different endings.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Congrats, you reached one of the endings. Now go back and select different choices to see the different content from the more recent updates.

Here’s the flow chart so you don’t get lost trying to find your way to the other routes. God knows the people on the thread need it or else they might end up in another game entirely.

IMG_0699.png

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
And about how to obtain the scenes and CGs of the game or some way to decrypt the .rpa?
Version 0.29 uses a new encryption with it's modified python. Version 0.28 was the last version a decrypter someone posted in this thread awhile ago "was" still working. Look for IWH_extractor if you have ver 0.24-0.28 and you can decrypt all the files except the script rpyc files.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes