3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I've got to say guys, 0.30 Update is downright fantastic.
I mean, a real return to form for this developer.
No more fluff; it actually got me rock hard :3

I recommend supporting the dev if you like his work.
But regardless when 0.30 comes out in the public release, ya'll will see what I mean.
I'm so excited for the next update!!!! 0.31 will be legendary!!!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Don't think there is a public version. Only a demo
So - Let me understand this correctly. There is a version number update, but the content is the same and there is no added content every version number update? You have the same content as a few version numbers back, and hit that stupid paywall at the same place?

I ask this because I stopped reading this VN a while back, and want to know if downloading a new public version makes any sense. I rather don't wast time on it if that's not the case...

Nov 18, 2022
Can confirm because I learned of this game through F95 lol.

Yeah it's a bit weird how he handles his game's reach. For the countless hentai enjoyers on the internet, NTR is like a bogeyman for so many of them. You can't even go far into this forum without that inevitable question being asked every other thread. Naturally you'd want to give as much support back to free players because ultimately that's how you organically build your userbase, but oh whatever works for developer.

Meniaro

Jul 23, 2018
So - Let me understand this correctly. There is a version number update, but the content is the same and there is no added content every version number update? You have the same content as a few version numbers back, and hit that stupid paywall at the same place?

I ask this because I stopped reading this VN a while back, and want to know if downloading a new public version makes any sense. I rather don't wast time on it if that's not the case...
I am not sure to be honest. I am in the same situation. Updates are too short for me, so I randomly check on it at times. When a working version is available ofcourse x)

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
I mean this dev is a milker anyways. Don't worry boys, there is still a lot of games on this website which are free. He keeps holding on to this game because he knows damn well that if this game is over, he is gonna have a rough time creating a new one. Fast money never lasts

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
I mean this dev is a milker anyways. Don't worry boys, there is still a lot of games on this website which are free. He keeps holding on to this game because he knows damn well that if this game is over, he is gonna have a rough time creating a new one. Fast money never lasts
Welp, the dev already have side-stories and a sequel in the works so it's not really the case. And the artstyle is kinda cool and unique (at least I don't remember seeing such). Although, the DRM and the fact that the dev spends even the least of his time on it is a real disappointment. But I guess that's what floats his boat?

Meniaro

Jul 23, 2018
I do support a couple of devs on patreon, but compared to those, these updates are very short word-count wise. I think this developer maybe does the art himself, and I like the art too, but atm it is just not worth it to me ^^

Anyway, doesn't really matter. I am just lurking here. Not really invested x)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Can confirm because I learned of this game through F95 lol.

Yeah it's a bit weird how he handles his game's reach. For the countless hentai enjoyers on the internet, NTR is like a bogeyman for so many of them. You can't even go far into this forum without that inevitable question being asked every other thread. Naturally you'd want to give as much support back to free players because ultimately that's how you organically build your userbase, but oh whatever works for developer.
Agreed. I also learned of this game through F95. NTR receives so much hate from normies (and/or trolls) as it is. Restricting access to the game just further shrinks his target audience more.
So no ver.30 couldbe shared?
Every single update, the thread is filled with people whining about wanting free shit while simultaneously bashing the dev constantly. Why would he give you anything for free when ya'll are so toxic?

As for me, even when I get impatient, I know that to get some real quality you gotta LET HIM COOK!

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes