3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
I wonder if we will have to wait for 0.29 update or someone will release the 0.30 when it comes out since looks like there's not much point in 0.29?

batztefano

Aug 1, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how do i play this game? there is the password wall and playing it offline did nothing....so am at lost here, i would pay to fallen eros if i could but try to find a payment process that works from Venezuela i dare you hahahahahah

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
thank you so much for this man , i hate sitting on my pc for these types of games , do you think there is any way to make this bypass compatible with future patches?
Probably new work needed everytime as the Dev is here watching, but not worth it with the last short updates, maybe me or someone else will try after V 0.30.

(The Bypass wasn't mine, just reworked the cracked V0.26 for Joiplay for personal use)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Polpy

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
this game and not painful at all it and extremely cruel

the male protagonist the husband is not the protagonist because the protagonists are yuma the teenager or the wife of the hana

moreover the end of yuma's games and very cruel hana becomes pregnant but not by the husband because he has very little right to sleep with his own wife the child and yuma

for the end of hana she benefits from sleeping with yuma and the husband just goes to show us we forget it

and the games should be translated into other languages such as French or German

the game as it is doesn't make you want to buy it
If you want something cruel try playing Turning the Page. That is a cruel game with one of the protagonists :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes