3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm lost. In the OP said dev will only post public build here yet when I click on the download link it's patreon version? Don't I need a password for that?

Mar 10, 2020
When a game starts falling into the "1 CG per update" model generally the writing is on the wall for dev burnout.
Not in this case. He's getting animations done, as well as working on the Gravure dlc and irl stuff. He's not doing this as a full time job as well as far as I know. We might get to see one animation added in the next update. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Sinthering

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Old save was not functioning, skipping to new content neither.
Used the crack, it skips to them being in the aquapark.
Will see about the code...
I tried it without internet on: it fails.
With internet: it fails to "check your internet and firewall".
So still can not see what happen in the bedchamber...

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
This game somehow has less content every time i see an update. Can't get past the camping scene now which was public like...a year ago?

This should be removed from f95 imo, it just causes so much confusion.
Yeah - I get the impression the developer is pusing more and more stuff behind the paywall DRM. Mind you - I stopped playing this VN a few months ago, because it's becoming more and more confusing what the public version contains, and what version we have here. I also don't like that a "cracked" version need several hoops to jump through (seriously - turning off your network connection?).

Mind you - That's what I get from the comments here. I do not want to fumble around with cracks and that kind of stuff, so I do not have run this VN for a while now.

For now I take the "wait and see" approach. I have no problems with supporting a developer financially (and I often do so), but using DRM in your VN is a very big NO for me. I cannot and will not support any developer that uses DRM in a game/VN (it's one of the reasons GOG is my preferred sale platform and I buy my games there if possible). I have that sinking feeling that more and more of this VN will be put behind the DRM paywall. And if that's the case this VN is declared dead for me personally. A pitty, because I really liked it.

As said - That is only based on the impressions I get here, but it just does not feel comfortable for me...

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Mods should stop updating with uncracked builds, this is really fucking annoying. Really, don't do this. It's not like it can be cracked in offline since there is online-only data that is missing, so there is no point in sharing.
To use the cracked version you need to do several things like deleting all of IWH’s persistent files, stopping the VN from calling home, and possibly other things in the future as more DRM gets added.

DiMoltoBravissimo

Feb 14, 2021
With how slow it is going, I'm wondering if most of the progress is spent on coding the paywall to block and prevent piracy rather than the content itself. I feel blueballed when playing this unfinished VN, everytime there's a cliffhanger. I'd rather wait a few more years(probably half a decade) until it is finished/abandoned and someone unlocks the whole content for everyone.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes