3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Well, it surely was nice to see the exhibitionist vibe coming from Hana. I really hope that will be the exact direction for the "Go Home" route.

Reactions: chikensoap
Dec 16, 2022
Seems to send you to the credits screen right after the "Go Home" route now, can't even get as far as the last patch :/
Actually, deleted the game files, and my temp files for the saved, and it worked WITHOUT the crack and with the password listed above while connected to the internet. If you've been following along, Eros will have that password changed ASAP so get it while it's hot. But if you don't... this update was a waste of time to play, much less crack.

• Sad
Reactions: Sinthering

Lapsgggy

Apr 28, 2022
Actually, deleted the game files, and my temp files for the saved, and it worked WITHOUT the crack and with the password listed above while connected to the internet. If you've been following along, Eros will have that password changed ASAP so get it while it's hot. But if you don't... this update was a waste of time to play, much less crack.
Where does we have to put the password??

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Is this game already completed? I saw that there's already a sequel.
2 of 4 (5, if we include the Hana's POV) routes are completed, and "Gravure" is not really a full-fledged sequel, just a WIP DLC with the continuation of the "Hana Route".

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes