3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
at this point i dont even know if imma be alive to see the end of this game
Really? This is one of the few games on here I can actually see finish within reasonable time.

Stable content update schedule with at least 1 update every single month since release
Constant and clear communication with community
2 out of 4 routes already complete and has clear end goals

This is honestly more than what you can say about most projects on here. Most devs seem like they have no end in sight of their game, infrequent and inconsistent updates while some ghost their supporters for months. If this dev wasn’t such a dickwad with drm, I would have supported them.

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I don't know how updates work in this game. I download a folder called crack. What is the idea ? Is it the complete game or should I replace the previous version with this one. Many of the saved games do not work or give errors. It's hard for me to follow the story line. In addition, in many cases it keeps asking for the password. The truth is that the game seems more and more messy to follow after each update

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Hana's past: Learn about Hana's college days, her past boyfriends, shenanigans and how she met Tatsuki. This will be told from the oblivious young Tatsuki POV (we already got a glimpse of his backstory) and then we shift to Hana to resolve the mystery and learn what Tatsuki (probably?) would never know.

Yuma's friend: Told from Yuma's POV. A friend from college met Hana when she visited Yuma's apartment to check on him. He falls for Hana (who wouldn't) and upon noticing Yuma slept with a married woman, he tries his luck. How will Hana and Tatsuki respond? How will Yuma feel about someone else being with the woman who trained him? NTR tone: Netorare/jealousy?

Yuma's parents: His father and mother (long time friends) comes to visit to check on Yuma and have a little drinking party. How would Hana and Tatsuki deal with their dirty little secret? What could happen if the couples lose their inhibition? This is told from Tatsuki POV. Could this lead to netorase, netorare or swinging? Find out.

Exhibitionist club: Tatsuki learns about a place where a strip contest is held. Hana notices he is curious about it and they go to check it out. Would Hana participate? How far would she go? Will something awake inside of her? POV: Tatsuki and/or Hana. Focused on exhibitionism.
Does anybody have the preview pictures that were attached to the poll? I found ones for "Hana's past" and "Yuma's friend" but there seems to be one for "Exhibitionist club" which doesn't load for some reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HakashiKatake

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
BTW, what's the point in Hana's POV beside a few new CGs that were blurred in the main game? Or there will also be choices?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
how can I even play 0.27 cracked if it's not actually cracked lol, it's protected.
-->
1. Delete extracted game folder
2. Press Win + R or just type Run in search and input C:\Users/%username%/AppData\Roaming\RenPy
3. Delete IndecentWifeHanaDemo-1640661293 and tokens folder and empty trashbin
6. Disable internet and extract the game again from crack zip.
7. Play now

Everytime you wanna play again, just make sure to disable internet before you open the game otherwise it will go online and put drm back in.

This worked for me.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes