3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
What doesn't? The link? I just checked and it works. Maybe the password doesn't because the developer changed it, but that's a different story.
It doesn't even ask for password in my case. And it is not a different story... I don't see the use having a link for a game u cannot even play. Either u have an updated password or a cracked version.

• Angry
Reactions: xaradx
Nov 18, 2022
I just viewed that set on exhentai. So game content aside, what's up with all the 3D CGs in there? There's stuff like Hana stripping in a strip club and her getting into some situations not in the main game.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018

Incomplete crack for V28
seemed to update the persistent file every time it closed in a way that broke it
CLEARPERSISTANT.bat will delete the persistent file to fix this
i renamed the crack files since he updated the DRM recently to avoid any issues

seemed to still work from a quick check
have not looked at it since August
didn't released it because someone else ended up posting a crack

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Will there be a cruel netorare path to this game?
Or will Hana be an honest good hearted wife all the way?
Yes, there are room for a lot of imagination, but in the end all paths lead to her being good, no matter how you turn it.
Will we be able to turn it bit more? To the more cruel way?

Also, I prefer it when the girl is faithful that way, not getting stolen.. Don't get me wrong, I just want her to be "bad" and for real!
The for real is what I need badly in this game!
Maybe just me of course!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IndecentWifeHana-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Will there be a cruel netorare path to this game?
Or will Hana be an honest good hearted wife all the way?
Yes, there are room for a lot of imagination, but in the end all paths lead to her being good, no matter how you turn it.
Will we be able to turn it bit more? To the more cruel way?

Also, I prefer it when the girl is faithful that way, not getting stolen.. Don't get me wrong, I just want her to be "bad" and for real!
The for real is what I need badly in this game!
Maybe just me of course!
The closest to that is the go home route, which Fallen has called "forbidden" once.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
No idea what v.028 is supposed to be, definitely not a new update. Version ends as a demo in the middle of the camping sequence. v.28 is completely unusable.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Is there swinging in this game or just netorase?

to clarify, swinging:
Swinging is usually defined as couples having sexual experiences with other couples. Swingers can have a specific type of arrangement (full swap, soft swap, same room, separate room etc), but typically only have sex with others on the same premises and at the same time.

netorase:
In netorase, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate Masochism.

Reactions: heimdal74

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Is there swinging in this game or just netorase?

to clarify, swinging:
Swinging is usually defined as couples having sexual experiences with other couples. Swingers can have a specific type of arrangement (full swap, soft swap, same room, separate room etc), but typically only have sex with others on the same premises and at the same time.

netorase:
In netorase, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate Masochism.
So far just netorase, and I quite disagree with your definition of it.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes