3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
waiting for few years or something long like that..
but i did not see any story, or more than one hour gameplay.
guess i will skip this game from now on, maybe in the future the dev will give full access.
my interest in H game starting to disappear because so many copy-paste or simplistic gameplay.

even reading hentai is better than playing game nowdays.

• Sad
Reactions: Sinthering
Dec 23, 2019
If people stopped posting cracked versions, we would probably still have a good relationship with Eros and decent downloads for this game, but what did Eros expect by sharing his game here. People will obviously find a way around the paywall; asking not to is just a flimsy suggestion. The whole DRM thing is just taking up development time and upsetting people who either weren't going to pay in the first place or may have paid if they liked it. Eros isn't doing himself any favors here.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I'll upload a Patch soon to make the cracked version working on Joiplay for Android.

Edit :
- IWH 0.26 tested on Joiplay public Patreon release.
- Offline crack
- Removed the Text Frame for better experience with phone screens.

Download from Mega .

Note : small file missing, read my next comments to download it and to make the game working, im lazy to rework and upload again, but at least it's working :).

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
ok in protest to the constant downgrading of public versions I am going to write a synopsis of what happens after camping (my memory isn't the greatest and last I played was a while back) its under the spoiler tag so if you are actively playing don't peek

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so there is what I remember its not a very good or exciting narration the game does better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok hope this soothes some ruffled nerves
good luck

Reactions: Aereon1104

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
FallenEros biting off more than he can chew
The newer updates have been getting worse and worse too. The overall quality has gone down in the past few months. I'm a patron and I plan to downgrade soon. The latest update was very short and not worth the wait, unfortunately. There was someone in the discord chat discouraging someone from being a subscriber.

Yallgoated

Jan 25, 2023
I'll upload a Patch soon to make the cracked version working on Joiplay for Android.

Edit :
- IWH 0.26 tested on Joiplay public Patreon release.
- Offline crack
- Removed the Text Frame for better experience with phone screens.

Download from Mega link .
Ain't work for me unfortunately, might just be a me problem someone else lmk

KANT KANT 69

Oct 4, 2022
I just the zip file again to test and it's working, what's your Joiplay version, the play store version may not work.

View attachment 2954613 View attachment 2954614 View attachment 2954714
I just extracted the zip file again to test and it's working, what's your Joiplay version, the play store version may not work.

View attachment 2954613 View attachment 2954614 View attachment 2954714
does not work to me, I download the game and extracted offline, but the screen still black, my Joiplay is 1.20.032, ren'py plug 8.1.1_7.6.1_000, RPGM Maker 1.20.41 patreon, Ruffle Plugin 1.00.13. And my android is Galaxy A02. I dont no what happening. Could you help me?

Reactions: Kingg99

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
By the way, it's the full edited game, not a patch, extract on an empty folder.

Also , don't forget to install the plugin too IMG_20230925_082246.jpg .

Official free public Joiplay and Plugin from it's original Dev ( Patreon ).

Im using Android 13 , maybe not working on older android or something.

Last edited:

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Ok, sorry, my mistake.

After your feedback i decided to test it on Android 9 Emulator, and yep , it didn't work while in my phone it's working , after checking, found a file related to the game placed in another directory in my phone, but not with the game files.

So i added the file to the Android 9Emulator and it's working!
IMG20230925151257.jpg

Inside your phone storage , create a new empty folder called "Joiplay" , and place that inside, and it should work.

I need someone to confirm that it worked, because I'll delete all my posts here if not.

KANT KANT 69

Oct 4, 2022
Ok, sorry, my mistake.

After your feedback i decided to test it on Android 9 Emulator, and yep , it didn't work while in my phone it's working , after checking, found a file related to the game placed in another directory in my phone, but not with the game files.

So i added the file to the Android 9Emulator and it's working!
View attachment 2956185

Inside your phone storage , create a new empty folder called "Joiplay" , and place that File inside, and it should work.

I need someone to confirm that it worked, because I'll delete all my posts here if not.
IT'S WORK MY GUY YOU
AWESOME

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
this game and not painful at all it and extremely cruel

the male protagonist the husband is not the protagonist because the protagonists are yuma the teenager or the wife of the hana

moreover the end of yuma's games and very cruel hana becomes pregnant but not by the husband because he has very little right to sleep with his own wife the child and yuma

for the end of hana she benefits from sleeping with yuma and the husband just goes to show us we forget it

and the games should be translated into other languages such as French or German

the game as it is doesn't make you want to buy it

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes