3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is the cracked Ver 0.27 broken ? Everytime i try "skip to new content" it juste give me end credits
Yes this disgusting dev put DRM back in the crack. The game essentially connects to the internet and he can alter the game remotely to make cracked versions unusable. He must have worked for EA before he started making games because this DRM is beyond scummy, even for customers. Who thinks its cool to have their single-player offline game they paid money for and dev can access it and change it at any time.

This probably also means if you subscribed and bought the game at some point, you will loose access to that same version if you unsub later down the road. I wonder if all his subs knows this and how unethical it is for the developer to constantly have access to an offline product you bought. It will definitely get review bombed on steam for sure if this ever gets on there and people knew about this.

EDIT: Its also strange how the app can connect to the internet without permission. Usually I get prompted to allow an app to have internet access through firewall but this never asked. Very shady. Maybe this needs to be reported to Microsoft so it does not allow unauthorized apps like this to go on the internet without permission.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
fuck Denuvo all the corpos are now friends with that dev

for the next patch the dev is gonna appear in your house with his notebook to show you the update for like 5 mins before leaving

• Haha
Reactions: Rain01 and Ablett

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
the game connects online its how it normally accesses everything in the offline script file
the DRM updated, keep it offline

wiping save files in roaming and the save folder may fix it if you go offline
C:\Users/%username%/AppData\Roaming\RenPy\IndecentWifeHanaDemo-1640661293
and the others are in crack\game\saves

changing the crack file names has also been shown to fix it sometimes
Z_CrackerCrack.rpy
Z_offline_script.rpy
they are located in the game folder

any crack posted he can see and update DRM to target
this is only a issue when its made the main download
updating the crack becomes a game of whack a mole

i have not tried to update the crack, suggestions are based on previous fixes

I apologize to the coomers, for your nuts remain unbusted

PS: was told updating the offline script name works

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
the game connects online its how it normally accesses everything in the offline script file
the DRM updated, keep it offline

wiping save files in roaming and the save folder may fix it if you go offline
C:\Users/%username%/AppData\Roaming\RenPy\IndecentWifeHanaDemo-1640661293
and the others are in crack\game\saves

changing the crack file names has also been shown to fix it sometimes
Z_CrackerCrack.rpy
Z_offline_script.rpy
they are located in the game folder

any crack posted he can see and update DRM to target
this is only a issue when its made the main download
updating the crack becomes a game of whack a mole

i have not tried to update the crack, suggestions are based on previous fixes

I apologize to the coomers, for your nuts remain unbusted

PS: was told updating the offline script name works
Deleting game files at C:\Users/%username%/AppData\Roaming\RenPy\IndecentWifeHanaDemo and C:\Users/%username%/AppData\Roaming\RenPy\tokens and then playing the fresh crack while internet is off seems to be working. Should probably be added in the OP under "Installation" until someone figure out how to prevent the crack from going online.

Strange how even blocking IWH.exe in my firewall from all internet connection does not work. Very shady. I would honestly not feel comfortable having this on my PC even if I were a paying customer.

EDIT: Also v0.28 just came out. Hoping for a speedy crack, now that we know how to play the damn thing xD This shady mf deserves to have all his shit cracked asap for using such devious practices just to fight pirates. Having offline products use internet and change its content without any permission from the customer should be ilegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kripke

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
hey so im making the STUPIDEST fucking DRM bypass my brain could think of
place them in the same folder as the main game EXE
and run the bat files, if you read them its super basic commands, and i used chatGPT to do it

one renames the crack files to random numbers so they wont match the checks
one removes the persistant save files, play offline after

in theory they should fix it based on reports

Last edited:

Alvillo

Jul 20, 2020
hey so im making the STUPIDEST fucking DRM bypass my brain could think of
place them in the same folder as the main game EXE
and run the bat files, if you read them its super basic commands, and i used chatGPT to do it

one renames the crack files to random numbers so they wont match the checks
one removes the persistant save files, play offline after

in theory they should fix it based on reports
F bro...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sinthering

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm slowly losing my mind. I might as well just start fresh. Again. Deleting them from RenPy folder didn't help me. Even when offline. I feel like it got worse. v.26 crack wasn't bad and was able to play it offline. And then comes this lol

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have not even played the game in several episodes... but the crack situation seems odd. Did anyone try making all the files in the 'game' folder Read-Only aside from those in the 'saves' folder? Hard to change a file if it is read only. Unless they do change the 'persistent' file which is a dynamic file. But looking at a Game I am playing right now - the persistent file still has the date of my last Save from last time I played - so you could potentially make it Read-Only also and play just fine, until you want to actually save of course... Might be worth a try?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm slowly losing my mind. I might as well just start fresh. Again. Deleting them from RenPy folder didn't help me. Even when offline. I feel like it got worse. v.26 crack wasn't bad and was able to play it offline. And then comes this lol
1. Delete extracted game folder
2. Press Win + R or just type Run in search and input C:\Users/%username%/AppData\Roaming\RenPy
3. Delete IndecentWifeHanaDemo-1640661293 and tokens folder and empty trashbin
6. Disable internet and extract the game again from crack zip.
7. Play now

Everytime you wanna play again, just make sure to disable internet before you open the game otherwise it will go online and put drm back in.

This worked for me.

qaqa960123

Jun 14, 2017
1. Delete extracted game folder
2. Press Win + R or just type Run in search and input C:\Users/%username%/AppData\Roaming\RenPy
3. Delete IndecentWifeHanaDemo-1640661293 and tokens folder and empty trashbin
6. Disable internet and extract the game again from crack zip.
7. Play now

Everytime you wanna play again, just make sure to disable internet before you open the game otherwise it will go online and put drm back in.

This worked for me.
WTF adult game use DRM:BootyTime:If you have the time to do that, you should be working on the game.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes