3.80 star(s) 38 Votes
Nov 18, 2022
I envy those who will "play" finished version of this horny VN.
Sigh yes, I feel the same about a lot of ongoing games like this.

On one hand the experience and thrill of going through slowly is what makes every update worthwhile but when something like this hits your kink I can only imagine what it would be like going in fresh with no knowledge of the things you'll expect.

freeboys40

Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I just started playing this game, at first the game gave me the translation into Spanish but after the second time, the bathroom scene changed the text to English and it no longer gave me the text to Spanish, I changed it to the different ones languages and it always gives me the text in English, is there a solution to continue seeing the text in Spanish? thank you.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Hello, I just started playing this game, at first the game gave me the translation into Spanish but after the second time, the bathroom scene changed the text to English and it no longer gave me the text to Spanish, I changed it to the different ones languages and it always gives me the text in English, is there a solution to continue seeing the text in Spanish? thank you.
check in the official discord
its possible that its related to the cracked version or that the Spanish translation isn't finished yet

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IndecentWifeHana-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is this version fully cracked? Last crack would stop you at the onsen if you started a new game. I think they somehow maintain connection to some of the earlier cracks and can somehow implement new drm into the cracked versions.

xaradx

Jun 19, 2020
Is this version fully cracked? Last crack would stop you at the onsen if you started a new game. I think they somehow maintain connection to some of the earlier cracks and can somehow implement new drm into the cracked versions.
Read a few posts before your post, it was asked and answered.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Go home route is now officially my favorite! Cant wait to see what Hana does next :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insur

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
When do you need a pass?? I just played through the whole thing a couple of hours ago with no need for password at any point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What .......the..... actual ....fuck?? I just played trough the whole game around 5 hours ago and this never happened. It looks like its true! He is somehow able to connect to the cracked version remotely and re-implement DRM. Holy *****!! How is that even possible? Isn't that super creepy that dev got their slimy fingers in your single-player game and can alter it remotely like this?? Is it even possible to remove this access??

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Is the cracked Ver 0.27 broken ? Everytime i try "skip to new content" it juste give me end credits

Edit: Well seems like this one is not cracked since it asking me a password, it explain evrything

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes