3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
This game better removed from this forum. No update for public. Just self advertisement.
theres public updates that get posted but they remove the public updates when they put in the crack
the crack becomes the only download and gets patched and stops working
theres no way to download the public update anymore so you cant play any recent content
they need to start keeping both downloads, this has happened multiple times

ALSO
i entirely forgot to crack the DLC, but the public one looks to have the exact same content, maybe some typo fixes

Reactions: Aereon1104

Luen Dulcin

Jun 9, 2023
What does "cracked" even means guys?
Why did the devs have to upload a cracked game that they were trying to make money of?
If not, can anyone explain to me what is happening?
I came back to download the 0.24 public version and there's this cracked 0.26.
It didn't even work, when i played to the scene where Hana and Yuma were in the forest together, the game asked me to type a password.
I am really new to f95 so could anyone tell me...?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
What does "cracked" even means guys?
Why did the devs have to upload a cracked game that they were trying to make money of?
If not, can anyone explain to me what is happening?
I came back to download the 0.24 public version and there's this cracked 0.26.
It didn't even work, when i played to the scene where Hana and Yuma were in the forest together, the game asked me to type a password.
I am really new to f95 so could anyone tell me...?
The dev is not the one uploading the cracked versions. The dev uploads the new versions on the patreon for the supporters and then we have to wait for someone to leak them and then someone to crack the DRM to play it without paying. If you read the original post there is a disclaimer that they don't condone piracy, but chose to participate in the community nevertheless. This means they post in the forums and answer questions etc. but don't share the game themselves, so it's up to leakers to do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luen Dulcin

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I honestly don't get the description of Netorase (Wife Sharing), when it should be Netorase (Wife Cucking or Wife Cheating).

As that's what most of the content really is, because the Netorase (Wife Sharing) is only wife wanting another guy by action or dialog regarless what the hubby want's of thinks... She manipulates the relationship to get to be with another guy, plan and simple which to me is more Wife Cucking or Wife Cheating then Wife Sharing. There is even a bad ending of shorts when hubby busts them having sex and the game just ends early... Which proves it's cheating/cucking more so then sharing, otherwise that bad ending would never be there...

This VN needs a cuck/cuckold tag more so then anything.... If this forum had that tag that is... Which a lot of the so called Netorase (Wife Sharing) VNs need a cuck/cuckold tag more so then sharing tag or have both. As the may start off as sharing tag but end up being cuck/cuckold tag more so as the VN progresses like this one.... Especially when the wife prefers being with the other guy/men then the husband... Just an example, even if it may be just 1 path out of the 10 you can do, its still 1 path that is cuck/cuckold tag, there for needs to be added.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
The game gets updated for public every month. What do you mean?
Official public version is just 1 month behind the patreon version
the dude is just confused, because the thread gets updated in a very weird way and anyone new to the game doesnt really understands the shenanigans between public versions, cracked versions, the shitfest of the DRM, etc

can't blame the dude, and i agree with kurailxix comment about the thread needing to keep the public and cracked versions both available, and i'd add that the cracked should have a disclaimer about why/when it may stop working

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah we do need to keep the two versions separate but, that aside, I sure CAN blame them. Doesn't take a genius or hours of research to figure out what's happening. Dudes lack basic comprehension or awareness of their surroundings but they DO have the energy to write up paragraphs of dumb ramblings. Meh

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah we do need to keep the two versions separate but, that aside, I sure CAN blame them. Doesn't take a genius or hours of research to figure out what's happening. Dudes lack basic comprehension or awareness of their surroundings but they DO have the energy to write up paragraphs of dumb ramblings. Meh
it was 1 sentence, not a paragraph, you kinda need to work on your reading and comprehension skills

plus, it does need quite a bit of reading to understand how badly managed the downloads in the OP are and how all the DRM mumbo jumbo goes about

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
He wasn't the only one to express that sentiment, I used the plural form for a reason ;)
your sentence doesnt imply plural at all, using "them" doesnt denote plural, because first and foremost, we were talking about a singular user of unknown gender (we dont know if its a dude, a girl, a dog, an alligator, whatever) until you showed up and said "them", which is singular when you dont know (nor are seeing) the person that is being talked about (and thus can't use he or she), not just used for plural

then again, gotta work on those skills mah dude

and ~ then again, its the OP handling's fault, if the OP was properly managed, people wouldnt come up with the same questions and stuff, and IF even with a properly managed OP they do, sure, blame them all you want

Dec 23, 2019
Eros was uploading official public versions, but stopped doing so at around 0.19 for some reason. I don't know if the dev just got annoyed at the cracked versions, but I'm assuming you have to rely on those now if you don't wanna surrender the currency.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Eros was uploading official public versions, but stopped doing so at around 0.19 for some reason. I don't know if the dev just got annoyed at the cracked versions, but I'm assuming you have to rely on those now if you don't wanna surrender the currency.
23 was the last uploaded one and it seems based on if the crack is out or not and its kinda pointless to upload if we have a crack already out. we would probs be a version ahead of the free one and the mods arent going to update the thread with an older version

Reactions: Mau5taticDead
Dec 23, 2019
23 was the last uploaded one and it seems based on if the crack is out or not and its kinda pointless to upload if we have a crack already out.
I remember at some point the cracked version would get replaced with the current public version when it was out. I could be misremembering, but it goes to show that it would be convenient to have separate download links for cracked and public.

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, he is getting so desperate with the DRM. Must be nice being a paying supporter and have to type in a password randomly during the story now just because the dev is greedy and desperately trying to fight pirates. This is a perfect example why customers hate DRM.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I honestly don't get the description of Netorase (Wife Sharing), when it should be Netorase (Wife Cucking or Wife Cheating).

As that's what most of the content really is, because the Netorase (Wife Sharing) is only wife wanting another guy by action or dialog regarless what the hubby want's of thinks... She manipulates the relationship to get to be with another guy, plan and simple which to me is more Wife Cucking or Wife Cheating then Wife Sharing. There is even a bad ending of shorts when hubby busts them having sex and the game just ends early... Which proves it's cheating/cucking more so then sharing, otherwise that bad ending would never be there...

This VN needs a cuck/cuckold tag more so then anything.... If this forum had that tag that is... Which a lot of the so called Netorase (Wife Sharing) VNs need a cuck/cuckold tag more so then sharing tag or have both. As the may start off as sharing tag but end up being cuck/cuckold tag more so as the VN progresses like this one.... Especially when the wife prefers being with the other guy/men then the husband... Just an example, even if it may be just 1 path out of the 10 you can do, its still 1 path that is cuck/cuckold tag, there for needs to be added.
I had this discussion with someone else in the thread before and this is honestly mostly just your own personal interpretation. If you actually bothered to read the VN closely and not judge it based on your own bias and prejudice of Hana, you would notice a few key facts. I'm gonna quote some parts of my earlier discussion about this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are jumping to the conclusion in your own head that she secretly wanted all this and she is selfishly manipulating Tatsuki to get what she wants. There simply is no factual merit to this conclusion, as the facts above proves. The Hana POV will shine some more light on her true feelings, but as far as we know, she is doing this mostly to satisfy Tatsuki.

I think you are influenced by your misogynist view of women and you think women has to be ashamed of sex, shy and cute otherwise she is just a slut. Hana is a confident and assertive woman who loves Tatsuki and also enjoys their wife-sharing play. If she is not allowed to enjoy the play and you think she is a manipulating whore because of it, then i'm sorry to say that is merely your misogynistic bias talking and has no ties to the facts of what is happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: kialera

Veleus

Dec 7, 2020
1. delete saves in the game folder
2. delete saves in appdata
3. copy the crack
4. and turn off the internet

I just got it working

Reactions: Vergolio

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
mods dont want us reporting people asking for the password every page anymore so remember to spam ask for it every time there's a new update and dont bother to read a few post above u

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes