3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

gamarexx

Jul 22, 2017
I wonder why i cant help the lastest version in the Online Mode. When i try to play its seems to be the V 0.8.7

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Alright I thought you really need a cracked password. But yeah from a few threads earlier, just turn off / disconnect your internet. And then play the game and you should be fine. I don't think the saves really matter. I really do feel like Yuma ending is the better ending despite Hana ending being the canon because of the DLC story maybe?
Edit: I was about to like just wait till public release. But maybe for the other routes, I might just wait a few couple updates unless the art of the sneak peek intrigues me (thru discord mostly).

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So, Hana's route and Yuma's route are ended, and the "active" routes are the cheating route and the onsen route.
There is also the Gravure's DLC (that is a continuation of the Hana's ending).
I think that the Dev want to go ahead in the onsen route...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I extracted the images.rpa, I'm guessing dev is preparing to re-add the pubic hair as a option in setting again or some variation down the line. Who knows...
Well,at least the pubes are returning,i'll have to wait till Yuma's friend be launched to see a big "shota" with Hana again...
P.s:i put shota under the quotes cuz neither Yuma or his friend are really shotas

mrcoolice2018

Jun 1, 2019
oh instead of shutting off your internet install oneclickfirewall, right click any application you want not to go online and click deny internet access.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Is the Dev fooling us by saying "Cracked" ?

I hate that he's using the android version as marketing trial tool without updating it ... And coding the game so we can't make android Port or play it on Joiplay.

It's the only renpy game that not working on Joiplay Grrr.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes