3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Yallgoated

Jan 25, 2023
Is the Dev fooling us by saying "Cracked" ?

I hate that he's using the android version as marketing trial tool without updating it ... And coding the game so we can't make android Port or play it on Joiplay.

It's the only renpy game that not working on Joiplay Grrr.
Ong man I've been tryna play dis for so long

XenForo

May 30, 2017
It crashes after the threesome at that ".../../." countdown. Program stops responding on the last period every time lmao

Karpan

Aug 7, 2023
1. Delete the game
2. Pull your internet cable or turn off your wifi
3. extract the game
4. run it and play
Alternatively, if you're on windows you can add a rule to your firewall to block the .exe access to internet, no need bother after that.

Reactions: freeboys40

Karpan

Aug 7, 2023
We got the last update 3 days after the lowest patreon tier got access, so according to the post for 27.0, lowest tier will get access on the 15 of august, and maybe it will be posted here on the 18 or 19, which will be the release data for the 28.0 for the highest tier. It's really an endless cycle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sinthering

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
We got the last update 3 days after the lowest patreon tier got access, so according to the post for 27.0, lowest tier will get access on the 15 of august, and maybe it will be posted here on the 18 or 19, which will be the release data for the 28.0 for the highest tier. It's really an endless cycle.
honestly, thats not a set leak schedule, but yeah likely around there, i have forgotten to post and delayed it more
also the time i delayed it just for april fools

POLL: next april fools should i upload the crack with no game?
or the game + crack without the downloaded script so the contents missing?

think this versions cracked now, looked at it after i posted this

Last edited:
Reactions: Elrioz

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
somehow with all that leaks, patreon versions and really weird schedule of updates the interest to this game cooled down, well at least for me

Really sad Hana is really something that could be a great game
???????????????????
weird update schedule of every month
patreon version like 97% of all games
leaks that the dev has nothing to do with

like u can just say the game didnt meet ur expatiations or you got board you dont have to list some dumb shit that amounts to being better or inline with most patreon games

Reactions: bigmakxx
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes