3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for the leak and the crack!

I liked it a lot, personally. It was pretty much the exact resolution I predicted it was going to be, with Hana taking the pill after all and just teasing Tatsuki with the possibility of real impregnation risk during the play and then actually getting pregnant from Tatsuki at the end. All in all, very wholesome and satisfying ending for this route and I hope the remaining routes will keep this quality (and won't go for actual NTR in either of them).

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
OwO whats this?
*sniff sniff*
OH BOY ITS CRACK :D

STILL LOOKING FOR PATREON LEAKERS
I GOT A NEW ONE FOR NEXT MONTH, THEN NOTHING :D

also, i was planning on posting this after work today, just funny that someone leaked it around a hour before i got off work
you can see the date uploaded is the 27th
What is it exactly? I tried using the gallery and is blocked

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You can play the latest version of the game with the cracked version that he posted, but gallery and CG (EXTRAS MENU) you can't open
You can't play from the beginning neither. Its riddled with errors and stops at where 0.23 ends

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
IndecentWifeHana-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Yeah tbh this crack is not good. You can't play the game from the beginning without errors and the game stops at where 0.23 ends if you do. You need to play previous version if you want to play from the beginning. Should probably add 0.24.9 back because this is too bugged to play outside the newest chapter.

Sep 29, 2019
Does this cracked version actually works or is it like the previous one?
EDIT:
Nope nothing to see here. This "cracked version" is just like the previous one and doesn't work at all.
EDIT2:
Well it works if you delete all your saves and play this with your internet disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker696969
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes