3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yep definitely leaning more towards netorare. Really interested in if/how FallenEros pushes that angle.
I'm just wondering if its gonna be a bad ending sort of deal with no sex scene to appease the "u promiiised unly wholesome saxxx!!" crowd or we will have an actual netorare route.

Inkognitas

Jun 15, 2018
I'm just wondering if its gonna be a bad ending sort of deal with no sex scene to appease the "u promiiised unly wholesome saxxx!!" crowd or we will have an actual netorare route.
It will probably contain something more than a simple bad end.

This is the quest from FallenEros latest article on dlsite:

I also expanded on the "Go Home Route" a bit. That route is the most mysterious and darker, so I may continue it last.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Yep definitely leaning more towards netorare. Really interested in if/how FallenEros pushes that angle.
Really? I got the impression that it's leaning more towards a reality check about trust and their relationship in general, maybe reevaluating whether they should continue the play or not.

Sure, it's possible that Hana is now fucking Yuma behind Tatsuki's back in the cliffhanger, but it would feel very forced and there have been fake-outs like this before, Tatsuki thinking that "there's only one thing that can be happening" while it actually being something innocuous would be very in character for him. Moreover, he was just going to quickly buy some ingredients Hana needed and it would be very risky to count on him staying away long enough for them to do anything if she actually wanted to cheat on him for real.

My guess is that either 1. he misinterpreting her "moan" and they are doing something else, for example reaching for an item they accidentally dropped under furniture in a difficult position ("that's the place") or 2. it's Hana and Yuma purposefully testing if Tatsuki trusts them alone or if he rushes home and tries to sneak up on them again. Option 1. would probably make Hana sad again about his lack of trust if Tatsuki rushes into the room like "STOP HAVING SEX" and they're not doing anything, this might most likely end with them not continuing the play for a while if ever. Dunno how option 2. could go if Tatsuki has bought everything he was supposed to and he wasn't especially rushing back, but we'll have to wait and see. In any case Fallen doesn't seem to have intended true netorare for this game at any point, based on his postings, so I'll trust him until he shows he has changed his mind.

Anyway, we need a hero.

Mar 10, 2020
Really? I got the impression that it's leaning more towards a reality check about trust and their relationship in general, maybe reevaluating whether they should continue the play or not.

Sure, it's possible that Hana is now fucking Yuma behind Tatsuki's back in the cliffhanger, but it would feel very forced and there have been fake-outs like this before, Tatsuki thinking that "there's only one thing that can be happening" while it actually being something innocuous would be very in character for him. Moreover, he was just going to quickly buy some ingredients Hana needed and it would be very risky to count on him staying away long enough for them to do anything if she actually wanted to cheat on him for real.

My guess is that either 1. he misinterpreting her "moan" and they are doing something else, for example reaching for an item they accidentally dropped under furniture in a difficult position ("that's the place") or 2. it's Hana and Yuma purposefully testing if Tatsuki trusts them alone or if he rushes home and tries to sneak up on them again. Option 1. would probably make Hana sad again about his lack of trust if Tatsuki rushes into the room like "STOP HAVING SEX" and they're not doing anything, this might most likely end with them not continuing the play for a while if ever. Dunno how option 2. could go if Tatsuki has bought everything he was supposed to and he wasn't especially rushing back, but we'll have to wait and see. In any case Fallen doesn't seem to have intended true netorare for this game at any point, based on his postings, so I'll trust him until he shows he has changed his mind.

Anyway, we need a hero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sinthering

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IndecentWifeHana-0.24.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
IndecentWifeHana-0.24.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
What's the difference between v0.24.9 and the v.0.25 we've already had for a while?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
What's the difference between v0.24.9 and the v.0.25 we've already had for a while?
Changelog says Unlocked Patreon content. Don't know what though.
Also Script rewriting and expansion. Didn't point out what part though.
It's also that 0.25 hasn't been released/leaked to the public yet and thus F95 is still on releasing 0.24.9 while patreon subscribers are at 0.26. If you have 0.25, play 0.25.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The 0.xx.xx versions are usually just typo fixes and such for that current release but 0.24.9 seems to have animated one of the existing scenes.

Mar 10, 2020
The 0.xx.xx versions are usually just typo fixes and such for that current release but 0.24.9 seems to have animated one of the existing scenes.
It says expansion too as well, so additional lines of dialogue to god knows where. The animation is nothing but a new Menu about the animation goals. The animated cg itself is not implemented yet.

Edit: The preview of the animation can also be found in his blog .

Last edited:
Reactions: kialera and Nerro

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I am new in window I don't know how to continue the game how to upload the file I am using Android can anyone help me to continue the game

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
I have been playing the game for a while. There are definitely supporters among us, I respect to the Developer and his supporters Even though I support some developers, I don't support this one, However I feel, I have a right to criticize. I think It is not nice to make those who pay $10 wait 3 days, those who pay $5 wait a week, and those who don't support wait a month. (waiting a month for 50/60 CGs?) V0.26 was updated a week ago, $5 Fan supporters could play a few hours ago.
In addition, in the survey conducted by the developer on his own discord, 57% voted for ''Game Pirating websites'' when asked where did you find my game?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I have been playing the game for a while. There are definitely supporters among us, I respect to the Developer and his supporters Even though I support some developers, I don't support this one, However I feel, I have a right to criticize. I think It is not nice to make those who pay $10 wait 3 days, those who pay $5 wait a week, and those who don't support wait a month. (waiting a month for 50/60 CGs?) V0.26 was updated a week ago, $5 Fan supporters could play a few hours ago.
In addition, in the survey conducted by the developer on his own discord, 57% voted for ''Game Pirating websites'' when asked where did you find my game?
Meh, I don't have a big issue with this tbh, 5$ is fairly cheap to have full access to the game albeit its 1 week later than higher tiers.

What bothers me more is that he has upfront billing activated, which means you pay 1 month upfront no matter what time of the month it is. I am not interested in every update of the game so I would like to be able to pick and choose when to buy a month of sub for an update but with upfront billing, I basically can only buy sub on the 1. of every month or you will get double charged.

He would surely have received a lot more money from me if this wasn't the case, instead, I often choose to wait for the crack because I don't want to pay double.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes