3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Why not PM him instead of asking for spoilers here when the update is not even out yet.
Sure, that's also an option and I didn't think of it because I just woke up, so my bad, but there is a spoiler function in the forums as well which could be used for it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Sure, that's also an option and I didn't think of it because I just woke up, so my bad, but there is a spoiler function in the forums as well which could be used for it.
Yeah experience tells me most people here are not considerate enough to use spoiler tags though, especially not when they start to discuss said spoilers.

johnsitora22

Nov 24, 2017
Where do I can get the 0.26 update except from Patreon? Patreon somehow reject my credit card and I don't know where to get the most updated version except from Patreon. And of course I don't ask for the free version.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Where do I can get the 0.26 update except from Patreon? Patreon somehow reject my credit card and I don't know where to get the most updated version except from Patreon. And of course I don't ask for the free version.
I think patreon is the only way bro

Luen Dulcin

Jun 9, 2023
Is the android version up to date with the pc version?
I've just completed the andoird version 0.8.7 and kinda want more but my Joiplay couldn't open the PC version!

Reactions: MyHardMare

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
OwO whats this?
*sniff sniff*
OH BOY ITS CRACK :D

STILL LOOKING FOR PATREON LEAKERS
I GOT A NEW ONE FOR NEXT MONTH, THEN NOTHING :D

also, i was planning on posting this after work today, just funny that someone leaked it around a hour before i got off work
you can see the date uploaded is the 27th

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Well Game was kinda over a long time ago. Dev will be going over to other routes so that he can keep milking patreons
how is it that every time i come back to the thread the takes gets worse and worse. like what does this even mean the game was kinda over in what way it had no ending for the routes but now that hes adding endings it's a bad thing like fucking what? and now hes going to work on the routes he has had the game like half a year and by finishing stuff hes put in the game hes milking? like how is every single thing u typed wrong post really things about the game and dont just copy and paste buzz words u saw in another thread cause u think they sound cool

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes