3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Divided into 2 and then also delayed, it was supposed to be last week, now its pushed to tuesday most likely, if even

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
LOL Fuck it You have No Ineternet conection Game end... OK DEV Suck your self at this point. No Internet no Game... Get lost....
that may just be the patreon version i cracked and he uncracked, the normal public version does not have that issue to my knowledge
o.o

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
he updated the DRM remotely when it connects to the internet
it also refuses to run offline

i uploaded a updated crack, should be in the last few pages
By the way, not sure if I missed it, but do you have the v0.25 already or are you still waiting to get it? Just wondering when we'll get the new release.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
By the way, not sure if I missed it, but do you have the v0.25 already or are you still waiting to get it? Just wondering when we'll get the new release.
He's been askin for a leak to crack for 2 or 3 days already

lolcats90

Oct 3, 2017

sent this to people to test, they said it worked, so i assume it works, so im just releasing the test one

ONLY ONE MORE RELEASE BEFORE I HAVE NO MORE LEAKERS!
HELP WANTED
Is this the first and second part of 0.25 or just the first part?

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Somehow i don't get any audio anymore, not even on past versions. Game is completely silent.
Have you checked your preferences? This happened to me earlier and for some reason my master volume was set to zero when I continued from the new version.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes