3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Yeah the dev has heavily modified the renpy game files.

It looks like he's doing some translate to byte obfuscation as well as a network connection check.
Which is why unRen breaks.
Last I checked they only modified the rpyc header (and called it "RPY6" or some shit) and used a slightly more obfuscated RPA format. Are you able to DM me a copy of 0.25 so I can check them out?

Reactions: Sinthering

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Last I checked they only modified the rpyc header (and called it "RPY6" or some shit) and used a slightly more obfuscated RPA format. Are you able to DM me a copy of 0.25 so I can check them out?
I only have the last 3 versions that were uploaded here.
Renpy official files:

Official file:
File: Loader.py line 112+ has been changed.
class RPAv3ArchiveHandler(object)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Can anyone recommend a pirate site where they share the cracked, unlocked, unpasswored, decrypted, unpaywalled version?

Reactions: Lletya

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
I'm not saying that he should give access to his work for free, you stupid brainless asshole, I could never ask such idiocy from a game developer because I am aware of how hard it is to develop a game alone.

What I'm suggesting is that instead of worrying so much about piracy he could have released a demo,
announce it on social networks like Twitter to attract future buyers and work on his game updating his progress from time to time until it's finished, showing his patreon for those who want to support him financially in exchange for some rewards.

It's a tactic that works for all game developers, but apparently it's something a jerk like you doesn't know. Until recently I was paying for these little upgrades, so I can complain about the product if I fucking want to, you gain nothing by sucking the developer's balls so shut the fuck up and take your condescending ass somewhere else.
What the fuck are u going on about. The dev has a release of the game for free that is like a month behind he's even put it up on this site himself and he's done it more than once the only reason he seems to not put the free version out is when the cracked version is already up so really there wouldn't be much of a point . So again if he puts out a free version for people when there is no crack out what the fuck are u going on about.

heckin97

Mar 12, 2021
Renpy official files:

Official file:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I got bored and hacked together a deobfuscator/extractor for the most recent version uploaded here. Not sure if 0.25 is substantially different, but it should be as simple as changing the read_index and load_from_archive functions if it's similar.

TzeroVon

Feb 11, 2022
What the fuck are u going on about. The dev has a release of the game for free that is like a month behind he's even put it up on this site himself and he's done it more than once the only reason he seems to not put the free version out is when the cracked version is already up so really there wouldn't be much of a point . So again if he puts out a free version for people when there is no crack out what the fuck are u going on about.
Regarding the cracked versions, I read that people are having problems accessing the new content, things like it asks them for the patreon password to see the events or it doesn't work for them, in this one you are supposed to be able to see a bit of the journey to the Onsen but only the option is enabled, I am not sure if it is a misunderstanding or there's a bug or something like that in the crack.

With the public versions this doesn't happen and apparently they are more "comfortable" for the players, that is why I wonder why change the public versions for the cracked ones when the latter cause discomfort to the consumers/players, there have been several complaints about the cracked versions but the developer doesn't read them or just he doesn't care.

However, I'm done with this game, I cancelled the patreon sub cuz personally I think It doesn't worth my money anymore, but I respect people who think It does.

Last edited:

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Renpy official files:

Official file:
class RPAv3ArchiveHandler(object)
The RPA obfuscation is easily handled if you write your own RPA extractor (like what I did using code copied from the modified version of renpy) or mod an existing one

Shizu2128

Oct 2, 2021
Okay this is just my view, I see so many people complaining and I do understand that compared to other developers that make games like this like NTRman who just releases playable and whole games that are actually finished, or Hangover Cat that even if releases bit by bit too actually has long content.

This developer is not just a step down from them but is in the basement, the bottom floor, because he cucks and blueballs you every update, you want this hentai scene? too bad wait or pay me, then you wait or pay and see the hentai scene, and the next hentai scene you gotta wait again, even worse when you are in the middle of jacking off then see that damn patreon pay wall you just got blueballed, I think that's one of the main reason people really don't like this developer because compared to other developers they actually makes you jack off and be satisfied.

But in defense of the developer... hmmmmm well he makes the game by himself I think? and he releases free update just like other developers like BootyProf(I hope he is fine and alive and can release final update hahaha) back in the day, though I think that's just to blueball you again.

Anyways I think that if he just implements the strategy of NTRman who finishes games, or just makes longer content like hangover cat per release there wouldn't be too much hate, but that is just the rambling of someone who doesn't know anything about the production of these games.

Last edited by a moderator:

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
The RPA obfuscation is easily handled if you write your own RPA extractor (like what I did using code copied from the modified version of renpy) or mod an existing one
Where would be a good place to start?
I've always wanted to see if I can create mods, or cracks.
I can somewhat read this stuff (python) and really bored.

Reactions: Sinthering

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
"Without it, the Patreon build will have less content than the public build. You can check the to see if there's enough content for you to consider supporting. If you decide to wait, you'll get the same content in the public version aprox. 4 weeks later.

I'll only upload public versions to this forum. I don't condone the sharing of Patreon versions. If an user uploads it without cracking, then, it's out of my control and I apologize if you feel baited. You can consider waiting as a way of supporting this game without spending money. I appreciate your patience."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that´s a contradiction in itself and also a shady tactic. The best way to gain supporters is to release a good game, and not to release a "public version" that has less content and like some say, show you a paywall before a sex scene. It´s pretty pathetic.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
"Without it, the Patreon build will have less content than the public build. You can check the to see if there's enough content for you to consider supporting. If you decide to wait, you'll get the same content in the public version aprox. 4 weeks later.

I'll only upload public versions to this forum. I don't condone the sharing of Patreon versions. If an user uploads it without cracking, then, it's out of my control and I apologize if you feel baited. You can consider waiting as a way of supporting this game without spending money. I appreciate your patience."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that´s a contradiction in itself and also a shady tactic. The best way to gain supporters is to release a good game, and not to release a "public version" that has less content and like some say, show you a paywall before a sex scene. It´s pretty pathetic.
People who support him get first access and the rest of us have to wait. Seems fairly standard. Not sure why you see that as shady. And the fact that he keeps gaining supporters shows his strategy is working.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021

how are there so many bad takes about the public version it is literally the same version without the gallery just a month behind the paywall thing isn't real the only "pay wall" people could be talking about is the cracked version not working and saying go to patron even then that's people just being to fucking dumb to use a crack cause i tried it last night and it works just fine. can we at least get upset about the dev for real things.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Where would be a good place to start?
I've always wanted to see if I can create mods, or cracks.
I can somewhat read this stuff (python) and really bored.
The binary representation of the base64-encoded string "cmjukHk=" is:
01110011 01101101 01101001 01101100 01100101
In ASCII, this binary sequence translates to the following characters: "smile".

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes