3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Weird, it didn't do that for me :unsure:
Maybe its os related i play from Linux , i tried and from Wine (not native linux libraries but windows compatible layer) but the same ... i will wait to see the next public then...

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"Cracked" whatever tf that is, not touching
Its probably the same the other guy who cracked before did,but now that they updated the versions his crack aint working now....everytime they do big updates the guys who crack it need to redo their work....oh well,waiting for 25 now...at least there will be the end of yuma route,not a blue balling onsen

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Have you tried? i can't even load my 0.23 saves asks for password :(
When I tried (short after it was uploaded here) the crack and the game worked fine. Now they don't. Probably the dev made some adjustment when the game connects online. It's probably worth to just wait for the game to finish and have an ultimate crack that works offline and blocks the game connection. Now it's useless to do it as it's still in development.

TzeroVon

Feb 11, 2022
This guy spends more time and energy on anti-piracy methods than developing the actual game, not a bad thing perse, but I think he's exagerating too much .

And what the hell with these """cracked""" versions? Why don't simply post the public versions instead? I understand the man wants to earn money with his game, but realease it in little parts with barely content isn't the right way, and the quality of the game doesn't justify this practice because even the art is not that good.

NTRMAN releases his games finished, the story of these games is not very good, but the art, sound effects, voice acting and animations are excellent, just for that alone is worth paying for them.

But this guy's game is just... barely "good".

THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION, If there's someone who actually like this game good for you buddy.

Last edited:

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Yeah the dev has heavily modified the renpy game files.

It looks like he's doing some translate to byte obfuscation as well as a network connection check.
Which is why unRen breaks.

There is a github somewhere that shows how it's done, but I can't seem to find it.

Might be able to look at the last modified files to get a better idea which files have been updated. Would be smarter to go all the way back to a version that didn't have the obfuscation/patreon pass and then compare each version up to get an idea of what he's doing/changing.

That is a LOT of work for a not that good of a game, which I guess was the devs point..

Reactions: TzeroVon

TzeroVon

Feb 11, 2022
Game would be awesome if the dev stopped putting so much time into shoving it behind paywalls and put that time into actually developing the game.
Yeah, It's a shame, the game's context/idea is really good but the dev is so annoyed making sure people are paying for these little updates that they neglect everything else, it's so fucking frustrating, people want a finished game that is worth the money they are paying on his patreon, not the 35th part of an incomplete game that could barely be considered """good"""".

I completely understand the Dev wanna earn money with his work, but he should focus his efforts on creating something worth spending your money on, It's just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes