3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Did you mean a full h-scene anal? If so, no. I was referring to the fact that Hana did anal with Yuma in the 'let Yuma go route' but Tats never get to see it.
Right so the players haven't gotten to see Hana have anal sex yet then?

yellowtricorn

Apr 28, 2023
whats new in 0.25?
Changelog:
  • 1 new CG with variations.
  • Added Content: "Keep Yuma (Yuma END)" route continuation (1 H-scene). "Go Home (???)" route continuation. (Story)
  • Total CGs: 52 (440+ variations)
  • 3.400 words added. (127,000 total)

The update split in two the rest will be released next week

Reactions: akame1234

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I don't get it. I have older saves from 0.19 which are more ahead than this cracked version. Hell this version stops on Yuma and Hana fucking in front of Tatsuki...
Can't go back home as a choice.
Can't go to osen.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Can't even get to the part to choose if Yuma stays or not...

Last edited:

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
If you have a shite memory like me, do yourself a favor and ignore this thread while you're here. Otherwise when the next 'cracked' version comes out, you'll see it and think 'oh I played that game once I think, it was fun!' completely forgetting that the devs don't even want their game here and hide the majority of their mediocre artwork behind patreon.

Plenty of other indecent wives out there folks, either better quality actually worth paying for, or similar quality for free. 4.5 stars is laughable.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Those are two completely different things. The crack lets you proceed with the game (otherwise under a paywall). The password is for the gallery, and when it's leaked it gets changed by the dev.
Just make multiple saves before the naughty stuff and you are good to go, t's not perfect but it's a viable solution
Have you tried? i can't even load my 0.23 saves asks for password :(

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
From my experience it seems that whenever there's a new version out, the older ones start requiring a password for the content you have already seen again. I don't know how exactly that works and I might be completely wrong about this too, I just remember that the game suddenly asked for a password when I launched a version I had already played without needing one. It might be that it's doing the same thing now for you. If that's the case, you can disconnect from the internet and launch the game again and it should work.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
From my experience it seems that whenever there's a new version out, the older ones start requiring a password for the content you have already seen again. I don't know how exactly that works and I might be completely wrong about this too, I just remember that the game suddenly asked for a password when I launched a version I had already played without needing one. It might be that it's doing the same thing now for you. If that's the case, you can disconnect from the internet and launch the game again and it should work.
I try disconnecting but asks for internet can't run :( thx for the info anyway :)

Reactions: Sakura9001
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes