3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Interestingly enough, it seems that the demand for a password is something that was updated to be there only recently, probably when v0.24 was out (the main menu now tells you that v0.23 is out of date, so it has to get the information somewhere). I went back to check and sure enough, it now asked for the password from me as well and stopped the story short unless I put it in, but the part where that happened was way before the actual end of v0.23 that I had already played before. When I disconnected my internet I could read the parts I had already read previously again.
0.24 is out but it just finishes the scene that 0.23 left off on. Technically 1 new CG but its more like a zoom or different angle.
Ya'll are not missing much.
If you don't mind spoiling, how does the scene end?

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Interestingly enough, it seems that the demand for a password is something that was updated to be there only recently, probably when v0.24 was out (the main menu now tells you that v0.23 is out of date, so it has to get the information somewhere). I went back to check and sure enough, it now asked for the password from me as well and stopped the story short unless I put it in, but the part where that happened was way before the actual end of v0.23 that I had already played before. When I disconnected my internet I could read the parts I had already read previously again.

If you don't mind spoiling, how does the scene end?
Share with us pls

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
the 0.23 cracked version .. is non cracked. Still needs password from Patreon :sick:
Considering how much content it came around i would simply reccomend waiting for the leak of 0.24,it aint worth the headache of downloading,its just some dialogues polishing,some extra lines and a new scene before the cut,just wait for a leak of 0.24 or mayne the cracked update for 0.24

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
hello

just want to share this, i had same issue with another game Sissy Maker Deluxe but that one was not working if connected to the internet. someone shared this fix and it worked so I tested it in this game and it also worked since it is almost similar but this one was a working game until it asks for password

this was the fix shared from the other game and worked with this game as well. no need to turn off internet so it wouldnt be detected. just make sure to delete and unpack the game file before doing this procedure.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey.I just started playing the game.I want to ask a question since i am confused?Will the scenes of the game later unlock or i can unlock scenes only with the password from patreon?Also i notice that we dont see the fist sex scenes but hana just describe them.Will i see those scenes later?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes