3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
this cracks not fully tested, seemed to work fine for me, but there's been time delays on DRM previously

u would find me there in your vacation house at night

I'm honored someone would want to spend a night with me during vacation, but i must decline your offer black jesus

my vacation starts today if there's females who would like to replace his offer or let me watch, since I'm obviously into that

Last edited:

rimportal

Jul 17, 2017
this cracks not fully tested, seemed to work fine for me, but there's been time delays on DRM previously

I'm honored someone would want to spend a night with me during vacation, but i must decline your offer black jesus

my vacation starts today if there's females who would like to replace his offer
It worked fine for me, thank you very much, you're a true hero. Keep the good work and to infinity and beyond.

Reactions: Sinthering

kialera

Jun 1, 2021

There seemed to be some issues and error messages when loading previous saves and there doesn't seem to be any sound, at least for me. Other than that, it works.

EDIT: Actually, ignore that, the sound was just extremely low when using my previous sound settings and I had to put it all the way to 100%.

Apr 26, 2022

i feel happy for the crack but...

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
still asking me for password. isn't it cracked?
Those are two completely different things. The crack lets you proceed with the game (otherwise under a paywall). The password is for the gallery, and when it's leaked it gets changed by the dev.
Just make multiple saves before the naughty stuff and you are good to go, t's not perfect but it's a viable solution

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
So I haven’t been able to follow since a few updates back when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see posters saying the game became full NTR from Netorase, what happened? Or are people just overreacting?

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS
Mar 10, 2020
So I haven’t been able to follow since a few updates back when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see posters saying the game became full NTR from Netorase, what happened? Or are people just overreacting?
Tats gave Hana permission to take the lead because Tats likes the thrill of Hana's surprises. Because of that, it has an NTR atmosphere. They're just exaggerating.

Reactions: clowns234

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So I take it that when the game is finished the dev is going to go back and do things from Hana's point of view? That could be really interesting. And another question, is there any chance of Hana doing anal in the game yet?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes