3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah looked interesting but that patreot link everywhere and this cracked versio not working, too bad maybe there will be another netorare game. game art + gameplay is not worth paying 15 dollars maybe when game is finished then but not now as game is unfinished.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah looked interesting but that patreot link everywhere and this cracked versio not working, too bad maybe there will be another netorare game. game art + gameplay is not worth paying 15 dollars maybe when game is finished then but not now as game is unfinished.
I just wait until the dev releases a public version.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
he updated the DRM remotely like a magical Sysadmin, the link is the old download, the file is the new crack
its in the game folder
if its not downloading and opens the text as a site, just copy paste and save :)

NEW CRACK ATTACHED (sorry the fix took awhile, was kinda being lazy and remembered to update it after i did V25)
Progress has been made on V25 crack, just getting it tested atm, but i wont post it for a bit

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I got bored and hacked together a deobfuscator/extractor for the most recent version uploaded here. Not sure if 0.25 is substantially different, but it should be as simple as changing the read_index and load_from_archive functions if it's similar.
Thank you again btw, I was able to extract the .rpa files but I'm still having difficulty with the .rpyc files(script files).

xaradx

Jun 19, 2020
Thank you again btw, I was able to extract the .rpa files but I'm still having difficulty with the .rpyc files(script files).
RPAs are archives, RPYC are compiled RPY (python) code. Unpacking the archive is one tool, such as the extractor or rpatool/UnRPA tools in default scenarios. To decompile RPYC you need something like Unrpyc. The Unren tool used to do both I think but it's been awhile. You'll have to make use of Google, there are plenty of tutorials and videos on how to use them.

Keep in mind these don't necessarily work out the box on modified projects such as this and require more understanding of how they work so you can modify them.

Reactions: heckin97

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
i wouldnt call him dumb, yelling into the void asking for a leaked copy is basically what I've done for leaks XD
idk how to find leakers outside of F95 on account of like... it seems like a fast way to be banned from the discord which i suggest joining

PS:
WHICH REMINDS ME
I do need a new leaker, i suspect my current source is leaving next month, so any patreons who wanna leaky leak, that would be great (i once had 3 leakers at the same time, those were the glory days :) )
Fallen if you could stop doing whatever is making my leakers lose interest that would just... be great cause its SUPER hard to keep finding new leakers

Also fallen did a poll to see how people found out about the game, 58% are currently from piracy sites

smol PPS: just noticed i have the modder tag, feels weird

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Also fallen did a poll to see how people found out about the game, 58% are currently from piracy sites
It is a well known fact (and there have even been serious studies and research on this to back it, one of the most famous ones was conducted and later suppressed by the EU when it failed to prove correlation between piracy and lost of sales) that piracy doesn't harm sales and in fact most of the time contributes to promoting the product to actual paying customers.

yellowtricorn

Apr 28, 2023
i wouldnt call him dumb, yelling into the void asking for a leaked copy is basically what I've done for leaks XD
idk how to find leakers outside of F95 on account of like... it seems like a fast way to be banned from the discord which i suggest joining

PS:
WHICH REMINDS ME
I do need a new leaker, i suspect my current source is leaving next month, so any patreons who wanna leaky leak, that would be great (i once had 3 leakers at the same time, those were the glory days :) )
Fallen if you could stop doing whatever is making my leakers lose interest that would just... be great cause its SUPER hard to keep finding new leakers

smol PPS: just noticed i have the modder tag, feels weird
The discord pretty funny feels like once a week they yell at each other about if Fallen listening to one side more than the other

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Current theory on why the 2 sides fighting

at first everything was vague and out of sight so players filled in the blanks and whatever they wanted to happen... happened so wholesome and dark could co exist as they assumed whatever they liked

now that tatsuki is aware of more of whats happening... its not the players imagination its Fallens story its not open to interpretation and players have specific wants/needs, some want hana to leave some want hana to stay, some want hana pregnant, some want tatsuki to be more submissive n do cleanup
and if theres multiple routes that cover different groups
while dark routes being made, wholesome players complain
while wholesome routes being made, dark players complain
theres no real perfect options for fallen without working harder to do both routes at once, but that would likely cause burnout

I'm generally happy with any escalation

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Current theory on why the 2 sides fighting

at first everything was vague and out of sight so players filled in the blanks and whatever they wanted to happen... happened so wholesome and dark could co exist as they assumed whatever they liked

now that tatsuki is aware of more of whats happening... its not the players imagination its Fallens story its not open to interpretation and players have specific wants/needs, some want hana to leave some want hana to stay, some want hana pregnant, some want tatsuki to be more submissive n do cleanup
and if theres multiple routes that cover different groups
while dark routes being made, wholesome players complain
while wholesome routes being made, dark players complain
theres no real perfect options for fallen without working harder to do both routes at once, but that would likely cause burnout

I'm generally happy with any escalation
You see,the problem is on the delivery,while Fallen excells in the tease,he sometimes fail hard in maintaining the deliverance,after 2 or 3 updates he gives finnally a taste and them back for more 3 or 4 other updates building up for another scene(which may be better or worse depending on how far the new situation develops),this lets everyone that isnt a patron frustated since he kinda got stuck with the same amount of content he was during the time he was doing the shorter updates,but in a bigger time window,which is sad,i do like the result in the bigger picture,but right now blue balls must have killed 1/3 of the people love for his work,considering the occasional haters that gather around to sling shit at the people passing by,in the hopes of hitting one of these shit slaps at Fallen...

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
kek, buncha comments deleted

but yeah, guess asking is how people do get leaks after all

but what would be nice, is if people that are willing to share the versions, would simply post them (i mean the uncracked ones), so more people can have a shot at cracking them, and thus, posibly having to wait less for the cracked version, instead of just DMing it to 1

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

but what would be nice, is if people that are willing to share the versions, would simply post them (i mean the uncracked ones), so more people can have a shot at cracking them, and thus, posibly having to wait less for the cracked version, instead of just DMing it to 1
Well,gotta expect that everytime people get carried on shitslinging,the moderators will check it sooner or later.
As for me?I am at peace,i already know that big Yuma will not return and all the hopes rest on his friend who is still a far idea on the horizon

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018

but what would be nice, is if people that are willing to share the versions, would simply post them (i mean the uncracked ones), so more people can have a shot at cracking them, and thus, possibly having to wait less for the cracked version, instead of just DMing it to 1
I've been asked to delay the leak of cracks, I've been told I post them whenever
Some leakers seem to prefer its not immediately posted
I delay it regardless so Patreons still get early access, just not as large a window

my personal favorite story, I had a Patreon who wouldn't leak cause hes a good boy, but his game wasn't working, I realized it was breaking when the DRM check happened, gave him the crack early and it fixed his issue, but he still wouldn't leak it.
I'm sad they are such a good boy :(

PS: a message from the Patreon "I would object to the term "good boy" as it implies obedience to Fallen, rather to obedience to my own conscience."

PPS: still need leakers, the extras patch is especially useful for testing cracks as i have to keep wiping my save files to make sure it works without them and there's now multiple routes to test T_T

Last edited:

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I've been asked to delay the leak of cracks, I've been told I post them whenever
Some leakers seem to prefer its not immediately posted
I delay it regardless so Patreons still get early access, just not as large a window

my personal favorite story, I had a Patreon who wouldn't leak cause hes a good boy, but his game wasn't working, I realized it was breaking when the DRM check happened, gave him the crack early and it fixed his issue, but he still wouldn't leak it.
I'm sad they are such a good boy :(

PS: a message from the Patreon "I would object to the term "good boy" as it implies obedience to Fallen, rather to obedience to my own conscience."

PPS: still need leakers, the extras patch is especially useful for testing cracks as i have to keep wiping my save files to make sure it works without them and there's now multiple routes to test T_T
Speaking of the extras patch, any chance we could have the extras cracked as well? So far they have been uncracked even though the game is playable.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Speaking of the extras patch, any chance we could have the extras cracked as well? So far they have been uncracked even though the game is playable.
you need the file itself still as it contains code, but as far as i know if you have the extras patch the crack works with it
its also only released to a smaller group of patreons so its harder to get it from leakers, i may post some for older versions?

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
hana is the only patreon game i tend to get early, and i only ended up getting into that situation because i ended up helping with cracking it, but i am not the brains of the operation.
i've attempted other games, but i have a hard time doing it alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes