3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

skavuzag8887

Aug 14, 2023
Hey guys, like this ntr-corrupt-training stuff...Played Taffy tales and some NTRMAN stuff before... Is there a specific source, thread, website about NTR games and anime?

• Angry
Reactions: dumpsmailto

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
There is only TWO genders.
Bro, not only did you necro a conversation from a week ago that was already over, you did it to make an absolutely irrelevant point beacuse nobody said there were more than 2

When you dont know a person nor is that person in front of you, you use a neutral pronoun because you can't tell yet if its a man or a woman (add to that they could even have an unisex name, like Jordan or Terry), you couldnt even know if its a dog that's being talked about

English is hard for some people i guess

skavuzag8887

Aug 14, 2023
Pffft...played the game...Some unnecesarry text... same 2 sound files...was hoping for DP...Not a single animation...
Intresting story...I like NTR, just like accident, and corruption involved...but I guess this type is passable too :D
has lots of potential, it was a good multiple cum run :D

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
So I haven't played IWH since like the camping trip scene. Does Hana pork any other dudes at this point or are they still playing it safe?
You can pick the Onsen route, which might lead to dudes other than Yuma in the future, but it doesn't have any scenes so far. The woman in the office has a scene with her coworker if you don't set her up with Yuma, but that's not Hana.

Nov 18, 2022
You can pick the Onsen route, which might lead to dudes other than Yuma in the future, but it doesn't have any scenes so far. The woman in the office has a scene with her coworker if you don't set her up with Yuma, but that's not Hana.
By other dudes do you mean the angry owner guy or is there any hint that Hana will participate in sex with others at the onsen? Because honestly if a threesome or more is possible in the future I'd probably start paying more attention to IWH in the future lol

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
By other dudes do you mean the angry owner guy or is there any hint that Hana will participate in sex with others at the onsen? Because honestly if a threesome or more is possible in the future I'd probably start paying more attention to IWH in the future lol
No idea. Stereotyically, the asshole would be so good at sex it overwhelms Hana, but she saw through him pretty quickly and seems to buck most NTR tropes. I'd guess it would be more exhibitionism and maybe random people at the spa?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
No idea. Stereotyically, the asshole would be so good at sex it overwhelms Hana, but she saw through him pretty quickly and seems to buck most NTR tropes. I'd guess it would be more exhibitionism and maybe random people at the spa?
Hmmm... Maybe it's a way to not only get the husband Tatsuki on edge, but also the readers? This VN is about teasing, and not going full Netorare. Playing with the border between Netorase and Netorare and so introducing fear things go south, will keep things interesting. As said, that's not only for Tatsuki, but also for the reader of this VN.

Personally I like that kind of teasing, as long as it stay's firmly in the Netrorase territory despite all the teasing, this VN is a very rare piece of gold. Going full Netorare would not only make this VN a lot less interesting (to the point I would drop it completely), but also would make it from "rare gold" to "completely generic". So far the author has found the perfect balance, and as long as it stay's that way, this VN has my full attention...;)

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
Admittedly I initially just found the light-hearted nature a bit boring at first though when Hana does stuff like intentionally move the camera out of view it has you on the edge of your seat. Yeah the teasing is definitely done best here. That said, teasing is fine but I'll be hella disappoint if Hana doesn't actually do something outrageous by the actual end of the game development. Not expecting her to straight up go behind hubbie's back or anything but with how she's been ramping up her current progress I'm really hoping for something to make the ride worthwhile.

Hana often brings up things like her past was filled with her having a sexually active life before marriage and stuff like that really gets you going knowing this loving wife could potentially be capable of anything.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

kialera

Jun 1, 2021

this one MAY bypass the online stuff, got a smart person who added some code to it for me

DONT MAKE IT THE ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU UPDATE THIS LISTING
I don't know why, but this version doesn't seem to have the onsen-route available anymore, even though it was available in the previous versions. Is it just me or did Fallen remove it? :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes