3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anybody knows what's the context behind this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The family goes to the beach and Hana mentions she bought some new swimwear. Its essentially a tease because Tatsuki has no idea what is under there but when the towel falls its just a conventional bikini.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Apr 26, 2022
like i said before, i dont understand absolutely fucking nothing of all this cracking shit, so ill just wait for something playable without having to hack area 51, appreciate all the effort that some of yall are making to do this tho, love yall

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
One of the main feature of the game is selling DRM :ROFLMAO:
He is a very money-driven dev that is for sure, aside for the desperate DRM implementation he also utilizes every opportunity to try and garner more patrons with constant stupid giveaway competitions for everyone who shares/wishlists/likes the game on a variety of platforms. He truly thinks this game can make him a millionaire or something lol.

But he apparently dosen't realize that NTR is a niche fetish, and even more so is the NTS subgenre of it. Even if this was the best NTS game in the world, he would still never get the thousands of patrons you see on other games. Even if his DRM was perfect and he managed to make it so every player is forced to pay, it would likely not garner him any substantial amount of supporters.

What is funny to me is that he knows most of his current patrons found this game on pirating sites like this(according to a poll he made). Despite knowing this he desperately try to shut his game down from those sites when it is pirating sites that gave him most of his patrons and the money with it. He is essentially trying to abuse the pirating sites by trying his best to lock the game from pirates while still trying to attract patrons from them. Really scummy move tbh. If I had some coding knowledge and 15$ to spare every month, he is the one dev I would gladly crack and share all his shit on day 1.

Nov 18, 2022
He is a very money-driven dev that is for sure, aside for the desperate DRM implementation he also utilizes every opportunity to try and garner more patrons with constant stupid giveaway competitions for everyone who shares/wishlists/likes the game on a variety of platforms. He truly thinks this game can make him a millionaire or something lol.

But he apparently dosen't realize that NTR is a niche fetish, and even more so is the NTS subgenre of it. Even if this was the best NTS game in the world, he would still never get the thousands of patrons you see on other games. Even if his DRM was perfect and he managed to make it so every player is forced to pay, it would likely not garner him any substantial amount of supporters.

What is funny to me is that he knows most of his current patrons found this game on pirating sites like this(according to a poll he made). Despite knowing this he desperately try to shut his game down from those sites when it is pirating sites that gave him most of his patrons and the money with it. He is essentially trying to abuse the pirating sites by trying his best to lock the game from pirates while still trying to attract patrons from them. Really scummy move tbh. If I had some coding knowledge and 15$ to spare every month, he is the one dev I would gladly crack and share all his shit on day 1.
So I'm guessing this is why he went with IWH Gravure as a standalone title. According to the last few posts on that thread he just wanted to put the game on Steam and that was the way because a certain main character counted as shota.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So I'm guessing this is why he went with IWH Gravure as a standalone title. According to the last few posts on that thread he just wanted to put the game on Steam and that was the way because a certain main character counted as shota.
Well, I don't think Gravure is ever going to contain the main game but sure, he might have done that ultimately to advertise the main game since is essentially a sequel to one of the routes.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The new update make me wish we can see Katsuo route ASAP, but i think developer still stick with Yuma for the rest of 2023 hahahaha.
Depends on what he is planning for the Go Home route because as of now, it seems like anything can happen. The new chapter might surprise us :p

killstorminside

Feb 4, 2021

yes this is unbelievable, most of his patrons came from pirating websites because they downloaded it and decided to support him, what he does, tries to prevent it :WeSmart:

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes