3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Ochandesu

Oct 31, 2020
Maybe I'm wrong, but in the last scene it's not Hana, the hair looks different
And knowing the author’s love to tease us...maybe it’s just the sick imagination of the MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sinthering

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
he updated the DRM, this should fix it

he added some code that makes it delete the crack
if the Z_ files are gone from the game folder theres spares in the main folder
if you copy the Z_ files into game folder and then run the "crackfixforlater.bat" it will change the crack filenames to random ones to prevent detection by name

Last edited:

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Maybe I'm wrong, but in the last scene it's not Hana, the hair looks different
And knowing the author’s love to tease us...maybe it’s just the sick imagination of the MC
That feels like copium to me, the dialogue shows that it's Hana and Yuma talking. However, I also suspect that it's not going to be as simple that Hana was actually just cheating on Tatsuki the whole time he was away and they weren't supposed to get caught. Fallen really likes these cliffhangers and even though this route is supposed to explore the darker themes of this kink that would feel pretty out of character for Hana. My assumption is that this is all orchestrated to put Tatsuki face to face with the "worst possible scenario" his fetish could lead to to test his love for Hana, but I could be completely wrong as well and the NTR-fan patrons actually pushed him to make a true NTR-route, who knows.

One thing I noticed is that there was a moment when Tatsuki thought to himself about the possibility that Hana was asking him to creampie her because she had already been impregnated by Yuma and wanted to fool Tatsuki into thinking the kid was going to be his, but I feel like if Fallen wanted to actually tease that possibility he would've ended the cliffhanger with an explicit reference to that in the dialogue.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IndecentWifeHana-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sinthering

Silian02

Aug 28, 2022
I just looked at the version 0.30. Too bad, but we are now fully on the NTR track. Fallen Eros seems to have broken his word on this point. The game is becoming more and more standard.

• Sad
Reactions: dumpsmailto

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I just looked at the version 0.30. Too bad, but we are now fully on the NTR track. Fallen Eros seems to have broken his word on this point. The game is becoming more and more standard.
This game is about your wife getting FUCKED by someone else. So its already cucking. So its also basically NTR….! Idk what you expect from a game like this its been made 100times clear that the MC is a whimp who gets outfucked by a kid. Also the branch where the story goes is suiting for it. If you dont like it go play some harem vanilla games. But stop bitching like a bitch about it being NTR jeez some ppl need help man…

Nov 18, 2022
This game is about your wife getting FUCKED by someone else. So its already cucking. So its also basically NTR….!
Uh... what?
NTR is cuckolding but cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean NTR. I thought this was something everyone in the hentai scene is well aware of, let alone this game.

The entirety of IWH is about a wife who has sex with another man because the husband is turned on by it, and it's something they both mutually agreed upon. This is also a common thing IRL (without the drama of course), but the point is, husband, wife and the guy doing the wife are well aware of the agreement. That is an example of an agreed cuckolding.

Netorare is where you take out the mutual agreement and wife does other men behind husband's back, quite often for the sake of the third party and the wife's pleasure and where the husband is left jealous and feeling inadequate as his wife is literally stolen from him. So this is everything IWH hasn't been up to this point.

I'm not responding to you because of what I think is happening in the latest update, I'm simply responding because: So its already cucking. So its also basically NTR….! is a factually wrong statement in any adult media you consume.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Uh... what?
NTR is cuckolding but cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean NTR. I thought this was something everyone in the hentai scene is well aware of, let alone this game.

The entirety of IWH is about a wife who has sex with another man because the husband is turned on by it, and it's something they both mutually agreed upon. This is also a common thing IRL (without the drama of course), but the point is, husband, wife and the guy doing the wife are well aware of the agreement. That is an example of an agreed cuckolding.

Netorare is where you take out the mutual agreement and wife does other men behind husband's back, quite often for the sake of the third party and the wife's pleasure and where the husband is left jealous and feeling inadequate as his wife is literally stolen from him. So this is everything IWH hasn't been up to this point.

I'm not responding to you because of what I think is happening in the latest update, I'm simply responding because: So its already cucking. So its also basically NTR….! is a factually wrong statement in any adult media you consume.
I played the latest version it is 100% NTR

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Again, not talking about the game specifically in that quote, but even if I was you said the game already was basically NTR. Up until the latest update (which ended in a cliffhanger) the entire story has not featured anything like that. And no, teases to poor Tatsuki's sanity don't count as NTR.
I meant the latest scene of the new Update ist NTR anyways idc. Im most likely sure fallen is going to make this route even more NTR so yeah go prepare yourself to cry…

Nov 18, 2022
When you look at enough shock NTR moments, it takes a lot to really hit you with that NTR feeling anymore honestly lol

The greatest loss would be how we have a genuinely fun story with a wife we enjoy following along with. She stands out so much from your typical NTR heroine that gets a glimpse of another man's penis and suddenly throws away years of love for the S/O because she's in heat. And then every author just rolls with that story. For example, SINK writes some of the hottest stories but any interesting characteristics of the ladies becomes void because he has to find the cheapest reason for the women to cheat or to be corrupted.

And then you have Hana. She's like a strong anime lead character but in a hentai game, the kind of character you enjoy following because you know she won't disappoint you, and you have the added benefit of seeing her naked and getting slutty without resorting to the cheapest writing to ruin what makes her so cool and awesome to begin with.

But anyway- I'm gonna wait and see how the story actually develops before making judgement. Dropping an update off in a cliffhanger isn't exactly the best time to decide anything especially when that's the idea of a cliffhanger to begin with.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes