3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
he updated the DRM, this should fix it

he added some code that makes it delete the crack
if the Z_ files are gone from the game folder theres spares in the main folder
if you copy the Z_ files into game folder and then run the "crackfixforlater.bat" it will change the crack filenames to random ones to prevent detection by name
not able to access gallery

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Well I try just open the apk and doesn't open, I made the download 3 times and don't work
did it get installed? Are you able to see an icon on your screen?

if you are getting, "App failed to Install" there might be one reason, you might have downloaded and installed my old apk and tried new apk too, I created a new apk with the same certificate and version, which would be causing that issue, to fix that issue, download adb from in your windows and run (turn on developer mode in ur mobile) (or dm me)

adb install C:/path/to/game.apk
Tutorial :

Or
Use this app

Download it, open it, choose my apk to edit, click on resign and install. (or any app that supports resigning)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavalo 23

KANT KANT 69

Oct 4, 2022

if you are getting, "App failed to Install" there might be one reason, you might have downloaded and installed my old apk and tried new apk too , I created new apk with same certificate and version, that would be causing that issue, to fix that issue, download adb from in your windows and run (turn on developer mode in ur mobile) (or dm me)

Tutorial :
Thank you suport bro.

Reactions: BulliThulli

jijixxx

Aug 15, 2017

if you are getting, "App failed to Install" there might be one reason, you might have downloaded and installed my old apk and tried new apk too, I created a new apk with the same certificate and version, which would be causing that issue, to fix that issue, download adb from in your windows and run (turn on developer mode in ur mobile) (or dm me)

Tutorial :

Or
Use this app

Download it, open it, choose my apk to edit, click on resign and install. (or any app that supports resigning)
it doesn't work

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes