3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Three types of cracks thanks to some help from big brains

Traditional is how the cracks always worked till now, but he can disable it via online updates
(most likely to be broken by DRM updates)

Repack has the DRM removed and turned back into RPA files so he cant just delete all the RPY/RPYC files again
(least likely to be broken by DRM updates)

Unpacked has all the code/CG exposed and the DRM code removed
(most likely to be COMPLETELY NUKED by DRM updates, but has CG)

PS: SOMEONE made a crack based on a free version by adding the paid content to it retroactively, if anyone has that crack still, or can find it buried in this thread, id like to see if we can update it as another type of crack, the free versions now contain DRM but are super out of date still.

My leaker liked the 32 update SO MUCH they refused to leak it to me, WHICH MEANS!
1698872198739.png

Last edited:

kialera

Jun 1, 2021

EDIT: I MESSED UP THE NAMES THINKING OF THE UPDATE THAT JUST RELEASED THEY ARE VERSION 31

Repack has the DRM removed and turned back into RPA files so he cant just delete all the RPY/RPYC files again

Traditional is how the cracks always worked till now, but he can disable it via online updates

My leaker liked the 32 update SO MUCH they refused to leak it to me, WHICH MEANS!
View attachment 3053362
Anonfiles is giving a Secure Connection Failed -error, any chance of a reupload to somewhere else as well?

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021

(most likely to be broken by DRM updates)

(least likely to be broken by DRM updates)

(most likely to be COMPLETELY NUKED by DRM updates, but has CG)

PS: SOMEONE made a crack based on a free version by adding the paid content to it retroactively, if anyone has that crack still, or can find it buried in this thread, id like to see if we can update it as another type of crack, the free versions now contain DRM but are super out of date still.

View attachment 3053362
This dev really going out of their way to introduce DRM in their games smh. Might as well make it Denuvo at this point.

zzzks

Jul 9, 2022
Okay try this new method Sakura9001 Yallgoated , Just verified this method now (not fully, just 1 min gameplay)
Download the Android app from this thread on page 1
after installing it, open it, note the version (mostly v0.8.6), and close it (opening and closing requires-must do it)
download this
I have uploaded a zip file, unzip it, it contains only one folder "game" folder
move that folder into InternalStorage/Android/data/com.raspberrysoft.indecentwifehanabeta/files/

Similarly, do it for the cracks , (my lazy ass forgot to put this while creating the last zip) unzip it, put these files inside the game folder

that means now, your game folder is inside Android/data/com.raspberrysoft.indecentwifehanabeta/files/
and cracks are inside Android/data/com.raspberrysoft.indecentwifehanabeta/files/game/

reopen the app, it should show the game version as v0.30.. Enjoy

let me know if it worked/fails

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulliThulli

pr83

May 5, 2017
lol, why was a drm ever put on this game in the first place. It's a renpy game, it will be bypassed within minutes of release.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
what is the difference between Cracked and public version
This update is still 0.30, and I believe 0.31 is the current update - so probably not a lot from the last 0.30 update.

Just an FYI to those who don't know:
It used to be that paid supporters received the latest updates sooner, and after a set time delay, Fallen Eros would then drop that same update (now deemed the public version) here. The public version was essentially the previous version paid supporters received, only some weeks later.

The cracked version was for those who didn't want to wait for the public version.

Not sure if this is still the case. Are public versions still posted here?

Last edited:

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Personal Opinion Here: The Wholesome Route is darker than the actual Dark Route. Who agrees and disagrees? (That may be the Dark Route has a lot less content as of RN but I still stand by that.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sinthering
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes