3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I wish they had a son and the son was the playable character, that would've been awesome. Husband and wife games are just too plain for me, I guess they do this because of patreon vs incest crusade.
I see Yuma as MC's nephew, and even that is too much for patreon.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Maybe in 200 Years Dev leartns to make animation. But he is cheap and dont do it. Give your soul and i give you P cookies. yeah cheap sell and no learn or improvement

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
What is the flow patch for? bcause the cracked version doesnt have it. And about the blurred images there no way of uncensoring them, right?

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
What is the flow patch for? bcause the cracked version doesnt have it. And about the blurred images there no way of uncensoring them, right?
In regards to the blurred images, the dev stated those are supposed to visually show the uncertainty in the MC's point of view. At least that's what I remember.

As for the flow patch I think it's supposed to give a flow chart style guide for the various story lines

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Maybe in 200 Years Dev leartns to make animation. But he is cheap and dont do it. Give your soul and i give you P cookies. yeah cheap sell and no learn or improvement
Not to defend the dev, this is just my opinion!

I get that people love animations, but I don't really much care, I mean if it's animations like an anime? Then yeah, but a moving back and forward picture loop, not so much. I see the loop and I get it, they are fucking. I see a good picture with well written text is better for me, or for the least just as good. Very few animations captivates me. When they do I agree with you but again, it happens rarely.

I would rather argue for voice acting than animations.

Just my opinion, I respect yours. I won't give you my soul though :)

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Not to defend the dev, this is just my opinion!

I get that people love animations, but I don't really much care, I mean if it's animations like an anime? Then yeah, but a moving back and forward picture loop, not so much. I see the loop and I get it, they are fucking. I see a good picture with well written text is better for me, or for the least just as good. Very few animations captivates me. When they do I agree with you but again, it happens rarely.

I would rather argue for voice acting than animations.

Just my opinion, I respect yours. I won't give you my soul though :)

The fact someone thinks that making animations of any quality is simply a "Go learn to do this lazy dev" is honestly sorta telling. The dev is.. well they've got good and bad for sure, but "simply" sinking in a few thousand hours of learning and then work is very much not simple and may not even be in their wheel house of talents.

Reactions: clowns234

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why must this game always be a pain in the ass when there's an update? The crack doesn't work. Or if it does, without you having to do anything, why am I being asked for a Patreon password in the car scene? Then when I try again after using the crack .bat, I get an error massage after using skip to new content. Also, what's the difference between the public version and the cracked version?

Reactions: selou
Mar 10, 2020
Content-wise nothing is different between cracked and public version. Public version is just the dev himself releasing an update without the need of a password. On rare occasions, the public version has extra lines or re-write of a few dialogues, spelling and grammar corrections that the crack version doesn't have because it came first.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes