3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

wow.wow.wow

Dec 4, 2021
Getting a cracked version of v0.32 involves someone leaking a copy of v0.32. To my knowledge, no one has done so.

v0.32.0 uncracked-pc-version mega.nz/file/UMpXzSRL#mhdc2EX54ZS-ArZ5f9BfHu8TMi3cp3Ma0hck5IhL1fM
v0.32.0 uncracked-mac-version mega.nz/file/RMZizISZ#24_BIa32jVKy4_qO1889HhLU0RgWsMdO8JndQOK-N6w
v0.32.0 uncracked-android-version mega.nz/file/ZdBCCBQL#i3lOdVOCGxt8YFwO_JkftkUc01ktwS2zVwym0KVUbbE

Last edited:

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
v0.32.0 uncracked-pc-version mega.nz/file/UMpXzSRL#mhdc2EX54ZS-ArZ5f9BfHu8TMi3cp3Ma0hck5IhL1fM
v0.32.0 uncracked-mac-version mega.nz/file/RMZizISZ#24_BIa32jVKy4_qO1889HhLU0RgWsMdO8JndQOK-N6w
v0.32.0 uncracked-android-version mega.nz/file/ZdBCCBQL#i3lOdVOCGxt8YFwO_JkftkUc01ktwS2zVwym0KVUbbE
Welp, now we just need kurailxix to work his magic on this update I guess

Nov 18, 2022
Who is saying IWH is bad? Generally when people think a game is bad they leave a comment or rating and then leave, but everyone else here enjoys this game which is why they're complaining, and not about the game as much as the author's practices.

But then again I'm guessing your only purpose here is to rile up the chat when you call Indecent Wife Hana a NTR game.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
All ya'll do is complain about the game while still stalking it constantly and saying its bad. COPE AND SEETHE.
I dont complain about the Game, rather the Dev.. Who is slowly getting on the Milky Path. So what is wrong about to Stalk it?^^

Reactions: Sinthering

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Games cracked

dont hate him for spending a bunch of time on DRM
for him.... its usually as simple as like replace X with Y in notepad++, wouldn't take him any real amount of time
if you look at the crack files you can see the history of him just changing the name of the value
once in awhile he adjusts something to prevent unren or other tools showing the code in plaintext
but for those who are big brain (not me) its a fairly quick fix

his DRM updates are usually just like, oh its cracked?
if crackfile exists then delete crackfile, so changing the name fixes it
but i think last time he had it nuke any renpy files not in a archive

takes me like.... maybe a half hour? i assume it usually takes him less time since i have to mess with tools to get into the code.
i delay posting the crack on purpose, so it normally wont impact how fast its leaked
the DRM could be much worse, it stops the average person, i can only do it cause i have help
i dont make my tools
The crack was made by someone else i just update it
without tools from big brains, im useless
without the base i build on, im also useless

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes