3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Mikokimo

Aug 23, 2022
Games cracked

dont hate him for spending a bunch of time on DRM
for him.... its usually as simple as like replace X with Y in notepad++, wouldn't take him any real amount of time
if you look at the crack files you can see the history of him just changing the name of the value
once in awhile he adjusts something to prevent unren or other tools showing the code in plaintext
but for those who are big brain (not me) its a fairly quick fix

his DRM updates are usually just like, oh its cracked?
if crackfile exists then delete crackfile, so changing the name fixes it
but i think last time he had it nuke any renpy files not in a archive

takes me like.... maybe a half hour? i assume it usually takes him less time since i have to mess with tools to get into the code.
i delay posting the crack on purpose, so it normally wont impact how fast its leaked
the DRM could be much worse, it stops the average person, i can only do it cause i have help
i dont make my tools
The crack was made by someone else i just update it
without tools from big brains, im useless
without the base i build on, im also useless
Not a hero we deserve, but the hero we need
Respect

Dec 16, 2022
Games cracked

for him.... its usually as simple as like replace X with Y in notepad++, wouldn't take him any real amount of time
if you look at the crack files you can see the history of him just changing the name of the value
once in awhile he adjusts something to prevent unren or other tools showing the code in plaintext

takes me like.... maybe a half hour? i assume it usually takes him less time since i have to mess with tools to get into the code.
i delay posting the crack on purpose, so it normally wont impact how fast its leaked
the DRM could be much worse, it stops the average person, i can only do it cause i have help
i dont make my tools
If the crack is delayed intentionally, what drop date did you have in mind?

Badcesar

Jul 17, 2022
Games cracked

i dont make my tools
much appreciated efforts bro

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Dayumn, seems like its going NTR unless its a delusion
Yeah, sure seems like it at this point. I don't know how I'm feeling about this development, personally. It's a mixed bag for me for sure. I still hope there's some sort of "we knew you were coming home so we staged this scene for you to see. Did you enjoy seeing your darkest fantasy come true?" -thing going on, because 1. it doesn't feel in character for Hana to actually cheat on Tatsuki for real and go for a generic NTR ending and 2. they knew Tatsuki was supposed to come home, so why risk it if they were actually cheating behind his back? The thing is that the more this goes on, the harder it's going to be to have a believable conclusion where they were just doing this to trick Tatsuki. After a certain point it's just going to feel like a cop-out "just kidding", so I hope Fallen knows what he's doing.

In any case, I'll still keep playing and an actual NTR ending for this route won't really be a deal-breaker for me if that's the way Fallen wants to go, it would just be a bit of a disappointment if it actually turns out to be like that. An ending where Hana goes "sorry dear, but I realized I really love fucking other people with or without your consent, also btw I'm having Yuma's baby so you can accept it or cry and accept it" would just feel completely out of character for her, despite the drama in this route, and more like something he had to clumsily include because he suddenly felt like including a real NTR route when the setup just wasn't there.

Also, I'm calling bs for someone being able to be tied up in their sleep without waking them up, so that could be evidence for it being a delusion, but who knows? I just wish this all ends up being a "Tatsuki gets scared straight" -kind of a thing where nothing bad actually happens. It would feel pretty contrived for the bad ending to happen when they have both agreed to stop the play.

PokeBlue01

Aug 6, 2023
Yeah, sure seems like it at this point. I don't know how I'm feeling about this development, personally. It's a mixed bag for me for sure. I still hope there's some sort of "we knew you were coming home so we staged this scene for you to see. Did you enjoy seeing your darkest fantasy come true?" -thing going on, because 1. it doesn't feel in character for Hana to actually cheat on Tatsuki for real and go for a generic NTR ending and 2. they knew Tatsuki was supposed to come home, so why risk it if they were actually cheating behind his back? The thing is that the more this goes on, the harder it's going to be to have a believable conclusion where they were just doing this to trick Tatsuki. After a certain point it's just going to feel like a cop-out "just kidding", so I hope Fallen knows what he's doing.

In any case, I'll still keep playing and an actual NTR ending for this route won't really be a deal-breaker for me if that's the way Fallen wants to go, it would just be a bit of a disappointment if it actually turns out to be like that. An ending where Hana goes "sorry dear, but I realized I really love fucking other people with or without your consent, also btw I'm having Yuma's baby so you can accept it or cry and accept it" would just feel completely out of character for her, despite the drama in this route, and more like something he had to clumsily include because he suddenly felt like including a real NTR route when the setup just wasn't there.

Also, I'm calling bs for someone being able to be tied up in their sleep without waking them up, so that could be evidence for it being a delusion, but who knows? I just wish this all ends up being a "Tatsuki gets scared straight" -kind of a thing where nothing bad actually happens. It would feel pretty contrived for the bad ending to happen when they have both agreed to stop the play.
Even if she did say "Honeyyy did u like that? we knew u were going to catch us bb" it seems pretty fkd up. Thats not something you take chances on unless you have previously agreed its okay. Thing is though the last thing they agreed to is that they will no longer do sharing which means she is entirely breaking his trust and taking a huge gamble hoping he will like it. It seems to kinda spit in the face of their relationship considering going forward he will actually need to be worried about her just being a flat out cheater.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Even if she did say "Honeyyy did u like that? we knew u were going to catch us bb" it seems pretty fkd up. Thats not something you take chances on unless you have previously agreed its okay. Thing is though the last thing they agreed to is that they will no longer do sharing which means she is entirely breaking his trust and taking a huge gamble hoping he will like it. It seems to kinda spit in the face of their relationship considering going forward he will actually need to be worried about her just being a flat out cheater.
Yeah, this is why I'm having issues with this development no matter the outcome Fallen decides to go with. It feels like they already went over the line, but I hope there will at least be a satisfying conclusion.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Dayumn, seems like its going NTR unless its a delusion
I'm sure most peeps would love it to be so, but seems unlikely. It certainly was very intentional, so I'm sure there is a good explanation. For example, wife grew tired seeing mc indecisiveness and made things all better for everyone, and it could be fun if it was pretend ntr in the end. After all, ntr is all about betrayal and not some fake betrayal. And at least it's a bit spiced up for the first time in forever. Also, there is a chance Katsuo can give her better sex, but not the boy. Seems unrealistic for anything other than fetish reasons.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, this is why I'm having issues with this development no matter the outcome Fallen decides to go with. It feels like they already went over the line, but I hope there will at least be a satisfying conclusion.
The last time I played this, there were two endings possible, that ended the game. Either you let Hana continue or you tell her to stop.
I haven't played this latest version yet, but isn't it just adding one more possible ending? As in, you have to make choices to get to that ending? I assume you make choices up front to get to this new ending?

Jan 25, 2021
I'm sure most peeps would love it to be so, but seems unlikely. It certainly was very intentional, so I'm sure there is a good explanation. For example, wife grew tired seeing mc indecisiveness and made things all better for everyone, and it could be fun if it was pretend ntr in the end. After all, ntr is all about betrayal and not some fake betrayal. And at least it's a bit spiced up for the first time in forever. Also, there is a chance Katsuo can give her better sex, but not the boy. Seems unrealistic for anything other than fetish reasons.
I'm not particularly against NTR I just like it if there's a good build up and story to it and most NTR is the opposite.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
The last time I played this, there were two endings possible, that ended the game. Either you let Hana continue or you tell her to stop.
I haven't played this latest version yet, but isn't it just adding one more possible ending? As in, you have to make choices to get to that ending? I assume you make choices up front to get to this new ending?
Basically whatever you do, Hana has been the on who's in control of what's happening and whatever she does, the netorase has always been her choice together with Tatsuki. This time what happens is (if how we've been presented stuff is the truth) her genuinely going behind Tatsuki's back and she catches us sleeping on the sofa.

Ezzeh

Sep 9, 2020
I try to play it on joiplay (android), but when I open it it starts "loading" for a few seconds and then closes. Does anyone know how to solve that?

volkorn

Jun 16, 2022
I try to play it on joiplay (android), but when I open it it starts "loading" for a few seconds and then closes. Does anyone know how to solve that?
At first nothing worked for me either, but restarting the phone helped me

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes