3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
V32 also cracked

Rpy method as per usual

RPA method repost from other user (if you get a error skipping to new content just click ignore, seems to be fine)
How do I use the cracked rpy version? Everything is still locked:
1699791548111.png

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Just a heads up that it's gonna be a cg in the Gravure dlc. So it's essentially a spoiler.
Yeah I honestly wish he didn't post those so literately for all to see. Totally ruins the surprise in the Gravure game when you've seen all the photos before. He only just recently started censoring the new ones and made them optional to view after some ppl complained but its damn near too late at this point. I imagine most of the gravure photo CG for the game has already been drawn and shown by now smh :FacePalm:

What was he thinking? The whole thing he is trying to portray with these games is the teasing and wondering what Hana will do next and then he just shows most of the CG for the Gravure game to everyone for free long before the game comes out.

Last edited:

Deathlyzant

May 9, 2022
Can I get some clarification with the creators Patreon? It says in the page that

• Early Access to 'Indecent Wife Hana' (1 week delay)
Does it mean a week delay for the current patch for the game or in general? Thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes