3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I cannot see the new images in this update in file can anyone upload it here what's new in this now I am at my work so I don't have my laptop to play by just need to check the images what is new in this please can anyone send me the file of images the new update v0. 33

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for the update!

Cuckold is a direct translation to the Japanese word 'Netorare' or [NTR] as abbreviation.
It's not. Netorare translates to "being taken away (/stolen) by sex (/sleeping with)". The genres overlap a lot, but they are still two separate things. Netorare is primarily about the loss of a relationship and cuckolding is about your wife sleeping with others, originally without your knowledge and nowadays most often with your knowledge.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks for the update!

It's not. Netorare translates to "being taken away (/stolen) by sex (/sleeping with)". The genres overlap a lot, but they are still two separate things. Netorare is primarily about the loss of a relationship and cuckolding is about your wife sleeping with others, originally without your knowledge and nowadays most often with your knowledge.
When F95 gets their tag system updated, I believe definitions (at least as they apply to this site) will be much clearer and more defined. The anti-NTR crowd should become the protagonist-centric crowd, where only the MC ever has sex.
For IWH, the open-relationship tag can be added, at a minimum.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you start from the beginning, there is a path where Hana plays around and gives MC what he wants but then she ends it when MC asks her to. Very much an NTR-light path.
If you start a new game and continue to 'new content', it seems to take you to the latest new content - whether it is on the path you are currently on or not. Even if you are on the NTR-light path, you may get much darker NTR content.
At least, that is how I understand it. Do you agree? Disagree?

Last edited:

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
When F95 gets their tag system updated, I believe definitions (at least as they apply to this site) will be much clearer and more defined. The anti-NTR crowd should become the protagonist-centric crowd, where only the MC ever has sex.
For IWH, the open-relationship tag can be added, at a minimum.
I believe the new tag system is going to have a netorase tag, so that would be the most fitting here.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
i cant play the new content.Can someone help me?I dont understand why.When i reach to the point of the new content it sends me to the ''become a pateron to move on '' page

Reactions: Druus

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Already cracked? that was quick. So next updates should be the *really* interesting stuff, right?
Most likely will continue the "Keep watching" choice, and after that - the third option that's not yet implemented at all. This makes the third route finished and Fallen will switch to Katsuo route.

Reactions: Sinthering
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes