3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Will there be a version for Android?
Do u have Android link ?
  1. Install JoiPlay and the RenPy plugin from (is free)
  2. Download the JoiPlay repack from my first post
  3. In JoiPlay, tap "+" > "Install Package" and navigate to the "IWH-0.33.jgp" file you downloaded

You now have a cracked Indecent Wife Hana v0.33 on Android

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
One of the better ends, it really helped get my respect back for Hana after how things went lately, I was getiing afraid Ero was going to pull a complete 180 on the wholesome netorase thing, and how I felt frustrated in the "Hana" ending where things went further than I thought they should since I considered it as what should be the tamest end. But overall now I'm really convinced Hana has no secret malicious intents and the "go home" route is shaping up to be the absolute best no contest at least according to my tastes, which couldn't be better since it's the path I would have chosen originally.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I say the other ending where he wakes up to her pussy juice dripping on him while she gets fucked was the best way to end this thing. There's no better way to end a cuckolding story than to have the wife take her husband's kink and make it her own. Metaphorically and literally throwing his fetish back in his face.

Reactions: asehpe and Dorf56
Mar 10, 2020
One of the better ends, it really helped get my respect back for Hana after how things went lately, I was getiing afraid Ero was going to pull a complete 180 on the wholesome netorase thing, and how I felt frustrated in the "Hana" ending where things went further than I thought they should since I considered it as what should be the tamest end. But overall now I'm really convinced Hana has no secret malicious intents and the "go home" route is shaping up to be the absolute best no contest at least according to my tastes, which couldn't be better since it's the path I would have chosen originally.
I've been telling people this is how it's gonna go down in the 'NTR' route for a long time now. Fallen repeatedly said it'll have an NTR feel but not really NTR. Fallen will write it in a way where she's not into cheating and is only doing it for Tatsuki. How else are you going to write an atmosphere closest to NTR while keeping it 'wholesome' and more importantly, NTS aspect of the game?
"Lol you're just coping" "Lol dude thinks Hana isn't capable of cheating"
No. I was just basing my predictions on what the dev had said. And it turns out, I was right. Seems like they were the one coping because they hate Hana being loyal to Tatsuki and wanted this game to turn into NTR so bad. To be fair, Tatsuki wanted the same thing. Hence, an NTR atmosphere but not really NTR because Tatsuki was the one who asked Hana to cheat. So technically, still Netorase. Genius.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
Indecent Wife Hana (v0.33.0 w/ extras, cracked):
Pixeldrain

JoiPlay repack:
Pixeldrain

Yes, the beach sex scene does have missing animations. Why, I don't know.

It's weird cause it's still asking for patreon subscription, for example I can't choose "Go away (new content)" on cuckold route, Is the game bugged on my side or it's blocked on this version?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes