3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
The game works just fine, but it seemingly ends at an earlier point than it should.
Yes. And what he said is the solution.
If you run cracked versions with internet, the censorship will update and not allow you to see the new content.
You have to turn off internet, extract the game again and run it.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Yes. And what he said is the solution.
If you run cracked versions with internet, the censorship will update and not allow you to see the new content.
You have to turn off internet, extract the game again and run it.
In the previous versions when the DRM has activated after downloading, it just gives you a screen where it asks for the patreon password. This time it was different, it simply finished the material like normal, but there was less of it (and also, some images were missing and you just had a black screen with the dialogue). In any case, the version with no extras patch included worked just fine, even without turning off your internet, so there was most likely something wrong with the other version.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I have honestly no idea why the scene finishes early. Every part of the DRM has been stripped out (so disconnecting from the internet or blocking it in your firewall isn't needed). I've recompiled the renpy runtime scripts in case that was an issue

Additionally made a repack for JoiPlay:

If any issues occur, please upload your save file and any steps you took so that I can replicate and fix the issue.

Selvir

Mar 24, 2023
I have honestly no idea why the scene finishes early. Every part of the DRM has been stripped out (so disconnecting from the internet or blocking it in your firewall isn't needed). I've recompiled the renpy runtime scripts in case that was an issue

Additionally made a repack for JoiPlay:

If any issues occur, please upload your save file and any steps you took so that I can replicate and fix the issue.
Yeah doesn't open

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Pixeldrain

Additionally made a repack for JoiPlay: Pixeldrain

Yo , joiplay says the game type is not compatible.

Yallgoated

Jan 25, 2023
Pixeldrain

Additionally made a repack for JoiPlay: Pixeldrain

Joiplay file didn't have a .exe for me idky

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes