3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
is there any other route a bit fleshed out other than the kid ?
none, its just him so far. hopefully the creator adds a route with the guy they ran into at the beach. the kid acts so juvenile it doesn't feel like consenting adults, but two predatory adults satisfying their fetishes with a horny kid.

Reactions: Barkhan

Popatsot

Apr 28, 2022
Hello! I came here from Steam to see if I can get some answers. From what I can gather from several pages is an answer to some of them but not all of them. Please note that I haven't played the game yet I was just curious before I played Gravure when it comes out.

1) Why is the sequel on Steam (in wishlist form) but not the original.
Answer?: I think it's from one of the endings in the game but since the main games not done this is just a spin-off from one of the already existing endings.

2)Is this game straight up NTR only?

3) Is this looking to come out in 2024?
Answer: I'm gonna go with a noooooooooo. =P

4)Is this the first game in this series?/ Has this dev made another game before this?

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Answer?: I think it's from one of the endings in the game but since the main games not done this is just a spin-off from one of the already existing endings.

4)Is this the first game in this series?/ Has this dev made another game before this?
1) You'd need to ask the dev that specifically. Technically it starts AFTER the first game, and will delve more or less into the past and how that knowledge effects that present. It spins off the "Hana Ending" which I believe is the canonical ending. It states that in the forum page for IWH:G found here, https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-wife-hana-gravure-v0-1-3public-fallen-eros.170684/

2) Yep.

3) No clue, but I'd wager no.

4) This is the first in this series. You can see all the socials for the developer as well as the links to the sequel in the first post to dig more. I think this is their first game, but I've never dug.

Mar 10, 2020
Hello! I came here from Steam to see if I can get some answers. From what I can gather from several pages is an answer to some of them but not all of them. Please note that I haven't played the game yet I was just curious before I played Gravure when it comes out.

Guy above answered it except in #2 No. Game is NTS.

Popatsot

Apr 28, 2022
1) You'd need to ask the dev that specifically. Technically it starts AFTER the first game, and will delve more or less into the past and how that knowledge effects that present. It spins off the "Hana Ending" which I believe is the canonical ending. It states that in the forum page for IWH:G found here, https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-wife-hana-gravure-v0-1-3public-fallen-eros.170684/

2) Yep.

3) No clue, but I'd wager no.

4) This is the first in this series. You can see all the socials for the developer as well as the links to the sequel in the first post to dig more. I think this is their first game, but I've never dug.
Appreciate the answers. I'll be glad to wait until it's done to get all I can out of it in one go.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes