3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
But what's new in it?
Continuation of the scene from last update, with a small animation.
Plus, this cracked version also has the extras to view any of the CG and scenes.

During normal gameplay, there seems to be a small issue with the CG/background; every time there's a new scene, it vanishes after one click and the background goes completely black until it switches to a new image, rinse and repeat. So you can only see the image during the first line of dialogue when it showed up. But this issue is not present while viewing scenes individually from the scene viewer.

seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Best Part what i Pick
Mc from offce back to home caught Hana sex with Yuma in bathroom while mc not around And Nighttime on bed Mc Caught Hana get fuck by Yuma while he sleep with Hana

The script, story, and characters of this game are all very well written.

Mc End x3 , Hana End x1 , Yuma End x1 , Atleast 5 Ending or Go to Onsen route ( +1 another secret ending) what i guess

Wait For Next Update Suggest The Onsen And Make Yourself Noticed Scene

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Probably no update until very late January
I don't think he'll finish the "Come Home" route for some time.
So Onsen route isn't getting content til probably Q2 2024.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
What is this dev doing that's making it damn near impossible to extract the game's .rpa files? I really need to edit the script because I can't fucking stand the way it's written. Intermittently using clinical words like penis and vagina in the middle of hardcore sex scenes is so cringe. You'd think it was translated from Japanese by a non-native English speaker or massive weeb.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Could it be that the home screen starts loading and when it finishes loading the bar closes and doesn't start?

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Could you please do a repack for joiplay with the extras removed? Getting only black screens
Sorry, about that. I figured it out. For anyone else with the same problem, delete the patch folder in the attached screenshot if you're using the joiplay version

Maxxey123

Nov 3, 2021
I just want to see the part where she gets fucked on the beach by the old man and the muscle man in the onsen. already how long will that take?

Reactions: Rugerrell6
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes