3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I just want to see the part where she gets fucked on the beach by the old man and the muscle man in the onsen. already how long will that take?
The current route of the Tats coming home is set to finish fairly soon. I think the only route left after that would be the onsen route. Some time last year, the onsen route progressed a little but not a lot. I have no idea if the old man is going to have any further interactions in the game.

Reactions: Maxxey123

Ustu

Dec 8, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me if there is a way to have pubic hair, it's a bit too smooth for me :/

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
wants ntr
making fun of someone pleading for an ntr niche
wonders why they get made fun of in most threads :HideThePain:

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Are there any animated scenes in the game yet? If yes then how to get one?
Some of the past couple updates had some animations. There should be an option in the menu to view the animations. I believe there are 3 animations so far with 2 more in the works.

Luck_game

Jan 8, 2024
I would like urgent help. My game stopped working.
After version 0.33, when I tried to enter the game one day, the loading screen appears and then closes and does not open. Can anyone help? My Windows is 10 version 64

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
when will the new version will come
Well as you know, he took a break for Christmas and New Years + is launching a new game.

According to his recent Patreon post
The content intended of December & January will be posted this month (Feb).
The content intended for February will be short but also posted in February.
This way when we hit March, he can be back on schedule.

The update will conclude Tatsuki peeping route and begin Tatsuki BURSTING INTO THE ROOM MID-SEX! At this pace, it seems onsen route will not begin until mid 2024.

As for anyone seeking something more "hardcore", onsen would be the closest thing to it.
But obviously, I don't think any route will have Hana impregnated by another.

m1039.jpg

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Well as you know, he took a break for Christmas and New Years + is launching a new game.

According to his recent Patreon post
The content intended of December & January will be posted this month (Feb).
The content intended for February will be short but also posted in February.
This way when we hit March, he can be back on schedule.

The update will conclude Tatsuki peeping route and begin Tatsuki BURSTING INTO THE ROOM MID-SEX! At this pace, it seems onsen route will not begin until mid 2024.

As for anyone seeking something more "hardcore", onsen would be the closest thing to it.
But obviously, I don't think any route will have Hana impregnated by another.

View attachment 3317677
Why tf would he want to launch another game when he still has to finish 1.5 routes+ Hana's POV + Gravure DLC though?

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Why tf would he want to launch another game when he still has to finish 1.5 routes+ Hana's POV + Gravure DLC though?
Many reasons are possible. Most would revolve around avoiding total burnout. How many days could you eat only salmon cooked exactly the same way, or in this case how many years? Would you never think, "Hey, how about I make a quick burger tonight instead, then get back to my fish tomorrow?"

I don'tknow exactly why the dev is putting out another game, but there's plenty of reasons that are good, not only for the developer but the original games as well.

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Also, from some of the dev's posts it seems mostly that a specific team is primarily working on the Aiko project. With at least one person helping on the IWH project's art. While training the new artist slowed some things down, the dev is confident that having someone else do the final polish will allow for a faster output as the year continues.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
How many days could you eat only salmon cooked exactly the same way
Salmon? Try hotdogs. That's what this dev has been sucking on this whole time by wasting all their energy on the husband's route. I'll never understand how supposedly straight dudes who make hentai could get off so hard on writing male protagonists.

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Salmon? Try hotdogs. That's what this dev has been sucking on this whole time by wasting all their energy on the husband's route. I'll never understand how supposedly straight dudes who make hentai could get off so hard on writing male protagonists.
Honestly, I checked out the game a few times to see the art and how it's progressed but NTR doesn't quite fit my tastes.. but it's the dev's art to make. If you can do better, than do it.

Seems your issue is you don't like their artistic vision when it comes to the story. That's literally more of a you problem. Not saying it to be a dick, but I will say it's pretty poor form to rag on about it. The whole Monday morning Quarterback situation.

Now if we could look at the production value and judge it shoddy.. or if it gave impressions of being a cash grab or any other objective gripe it'd be more understandable, at least for me. But the dev is doing pretty solid work as far as I can tell.

Reactions: ForeverLosing
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes