3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I'm not entirely sure, but judging by the fact that my save is listed as from version 0.30 and judging by the fact that I can say with absolute certainty that I download every new update of this game and do not make new saves, at least at the end of the content This content doesn't exist at all.
Do I need to start over to see the new content or are there some hidden paths where new content is added??
I've probably not seen a single new scene in this game for half a year now. And once I seemed to even start over, but still didn’t see anything.
So.
1. Is something broken? :unsure:
2. Does the author add new scenes?:unsure:
3. Maybe to see something new you need to play the Patreon version? And if so, then why do we need a public version??:unsure:
Actually, I'm not complaining, I'm just looking for the truth.

Reactions: djarum69 and Dorf56

Insur

Apr 6, 2022
I'm not entirely sure, but judging by the fact that my save is listed as from version 0.30 and judging by the fact that I can say with absolute certainty that I download every new update of this game and do not make new saves, at least at the end of the content This content doesn't exist at all.
Do I need to start over to see the new content or are there some hidden paths where new content is added??
I've probably not seen a single new scene in this game for half a year now. And once I seemed to even start over, but still didn’t see anything.
So.
1. Is something broken? :unsure:
2. Does the author add new scenes?:unsure:
3. Maybe to see something new you need to play the Patreon version? And if so, then why do we need a public version??:unsure:
Actually, I'm not complaining, I'm just looking for the truth.
Start a new game and select the option to skip to new content, although sometimes the crack does not work after a while

Reactions: bloodyasura

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Well - I also have no idea what you are talking about, and I saw some question marks from others too.
If you have to say something, it would not hurt to make yourself clear. "You know what I mean" is obvious no explanation.
There is a drastic shortage of superhuman mind readers here...
im actually a certified mindreader

but sadly, the dude's head seems empty, nothing to read there

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Well - I also have no idea what you are talking about, and I saw some question marks from others too.
If you have to say something, it would not hurt to make yourself clear. "You know what I mean" is obvious no explanation.
There is a drastic shortage of superhuman mind readers here...
I figured that it was about the people who keep posting about "Hana getting BBC" and it's literally all they ever post, making them look like either spammers or bots.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Start a new game and select the option to skip to new content, although sometimes the crack does not work after a while
The crack does not work after a while because the game connects to the web for the purpose of access code verification and dev can apparently change the game from this connection too in order to make the crack not work after he finds out about it. I haven't even seen Denuvo being able to do this shit.

Nobody has found a way to prevent the game from going online, so the only way to prevent your cracked game from getting "un-cracked" is to play it with your internet connection off.

Reactions: Insur and BangB420

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
im actually a certified mindreader

but sadly, the dude's head seems empty, nothing to read there
No need to be aggresive and an asshole for no reason
You're not a good mind reader it seems

I was mentioning the few individuals who keeps spamming "BBC for hana" or things of the like, as if we didn't had a billion stuff like that already. It doesn't belong with the feel of this game and like Imentioned previously you a lot of other games like this if that's what you want. Eros is doing a good job on the game no need insisting.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This TBH. Hamfisting a racial element into a game that clearly doesn't need or wasn't made to have one is just pointless.
Well the game "wasn't supposed" to have hard netorare neither but here we are :WeSmart: And weather the game needs interracial content or not, that is your personal preference but don't preach how it wasn't made for it just because you dislike it personally. Interracial falls under the ntr umbrella so it fits just fine, no matter if you like it or not.

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Well the game "wasn't supposed" to have hard netorare neither but here we are :WeSmart: And weather the game needs interracial content or not, that is your personal preference but don't preach how it wasn't made for it just because you dislike it personally. Interracial falls under the ntr umbrella so it fits just fine, no matter if you like it or not.
I never said I didn't liked it. The game tries to emulate the old japanese eroge and is set in japan, this element makes absolutely no sense here. I have no idea where you're getting your netorare either, Ero said countless times that it will be a netorase game only through and through and that it would stay that way. What makes it even more aggravating is how they spam it mindlessly not putting any effort in their message and repeating their 4 words sentences over and over as it's been said higher.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I never said I didn't liked it. The game tries to emulate the old japanese eroge and is set in japan, this element makes absolutely no sense here.
What old japanese eroge? This story goes on in modern day Japan and we litterally already have a scene where foreigners are hitting on Hana in English when they go to the water park. Its not like black people can't possibly exist in this setting lol :LOL:

I have no idea where you're getting your netorare either, Ero said countless times that it will be a netorase game only through and through and that it would stay that way.
Well somebody didn't play the latest couple of updates....

1707261537979.png

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Cruising back through and I see this nugget. Now, I get what you're saying to a degree until that last bit. Interracial falls under the NTR umbrella.. I got some questions and maybe need to re-evaluate my life decisions if anytime I slept with a white or asian lady I was somehow becoming an NTR antagonist.

And I actually think I understand what you meant to be said was that "Interracial is a common trope of the NTR genre". It just reads more like "Black dick + white chick means she must be stepping out for side-dick." lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sinthering
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes