3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
The whole concept of Hana having no desires of her own and only doing things for her husband's sake is lame as fuck. Not to mention a crutch and reduces her character from being her own person to a mere extension of his will. Whether or not that's her using it as an excuse or not is moot. When you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. In this case, if you make your wife do slutty things, it's only natural that she would become a slut. Meaning she'll start doing those things for her own enjoyment rather than just yours. Because everyone knows sex is a helluva drug and it's silly to treat it otherwise.
Nobody is arguing that, Hana has made very clear she enjoys having sex, but it's not something she would ever put before her marriage. She went down this rabbit hole to indulge in Tatsuki's fetish and she gets laid in the process, everybody is happy.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I really wanted to dig this game but Yuma has a micropenis. Story is great, a little to much humiliation for my taste and the scenes are almost perfect...except for the little nub Yuma pulls out. I get it, diversity but cmon.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Damn, ending the update in the middle or right before the end of a sex scene is bullshit, not every update has to end on a cliffhanger, hell, many games don't do that at all, they end at the end of a day. Knowing the next update is already out but not available makes it even worse.

Reactions: grizzlydaddy

Samsid5975

Apr 29, 2021
Damn, ending the update in the middle or right before the end of a sex scene is bullshit, not every update has to end on a cliffhanger, hell, many games don't do that at all, they end at the end of a day. Knowing the next update is already out but not available makes it even worse.
Do u have the link for the download bruh

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes